Give me a kiss ~

Imagine:

You're woken up by someone showering you in kisses. As you open your eyes you find Jake hovering above you with a sweet smile across his face.

"Morning sleepy head." He says

"Good morning." You say through a yawn

You look up into his deep blue eyes, which you get lost in every time. You run your hands down his bare chest and around to his back. He's still hovering above you propped up on his arms. You smile back at him, as he licks his lips and leans in slowly, brushing your lips with his. He plants a small yet passionate kiss on your lips, as you kiss back you feel him slip his tongue inside of your mouth. After a while he breaks away for air and places kisses along your jaw.

"Let's stay in bed all day." He says sleepily

"Not today lazy, we've got to clean as we have people coming over." You say

He groans into the crook of your neck as you push him off and climb out of bed. You walk into the bathroom which is connected to yours and Jakes bedroom. You take a quick shower and brush your teeth before walking back into you bedroom. You search through your wardrobe for something comfy. You can sense Jakes eyes on you, scanning your body as your wrapped in just a towel. You turn around and met with Jake staring at you with a smirk on his face.

"And what are you looking at?" You ask

Your eyes land on his muscular body as the duvet is only covering from his waist down. One arm tucked behind his head and his bicep flexed whilst the other arm is stretched out onto your side of the bed.

"I'm looking at my beautiful girlfriend." He says grinning

You blush at his words. He never fails to make you feel like you're the only girl in the world. You quickly pick out some comfy clothes and get changed.

As you go to your mirror to brush your hair through you feel two strong arms wrap around your waist from behind. Jake rests his head in the crook of you neck as his thumb strokes over your stomach. You place your hands on top of his and kiss the side of his head.

"Go get ready, I need you to get some food for later." You tell him

He stays silent and doesn't move.

"Jake please." You chuckle a little, freeing yourself from his grip

You place a quick kiss on his cheek before sending him in the direction of the bathroom.

You make your way downstairs, starting with the kitchen. You write Jake a quick list of what to buy whilst the kettle boils.

Milk
Eggs
Bread
Snacks
Fruit/ veg
Wine
Coffee/ tea

A few minutes later Jake comes downstairs fully dressed and ready to get to the shops. You're cleaning the work surface and he comes up behind you and puts his hands on your waist turning you around to face him.

"What do I need to get?" He asks

"The list is on the table." You reply whilst snaking your arms around his neck

His hands move around and rest on your bum whilst he leans in for a kiss. You play with the bottom of his hair whilst your lips move in sync with his. You pull away slightly, teasing him. He groans and you laugh giving a quick peck before he makes his way out the house.

Why is he being to clingy today you have no idea but you like it.

*

About an hour later Jake arrives home. You've moved onto cleaning the lounge area and have nearly finished. You hear him go straight to the kitchen and you follow him through.

"Did you get everything?" You question

"I did." He smiled back at you

"Thank you babe." You say before going over to hug him

He holds you in a tight hug and kisses your head. You try wriggle away but he doesn't let you go.

"Give me a kiss." He says pouting his lips

You laugh and peck him on the lips.

"Why are you so clingy today?" You ask

"Do you not like it?" He says acting offended

"No, no! I love it... I love you." You smile and rest your chin on his chest looking up at him

"And I love you babe," He says leaning down kissing you passionately on the lips, "please can we stay in bed all day tomorrow?"

You nod before kissing him again and running your hands through his hair. Wishing you could stay like that forever.