Poisitve ~

Imagine:

You're holding back tears. Sitting on the bathroom floor holding your legs close to your chest, your breath shaking slightly. Jake is out the house, he went for a run.

You and him have dreamt of starting a family but you weren't ready at first. You kept yourself on the pill until one day you decided to stop. And now the possibility of becoming mother had finally come, you have second thoughts. You don't know if you want this or if it's just what Jake wants.

Your heart is beating so fast as you lean against the side of the bath, the small white stick sitting beside you. Time seems to have slowed down.

You take a deep breath as you reach for the test. Slowly you turn it over and look at your result. One blue line. Tears stream down your face as you can faintly see the second blue line. You cover your mouth to muffle the sound of the cries that leave your mouth. You don't know how to feel or react. You sit there for a bit, crying whilst holding the test.

Are you ready to be a mother? How would you be able to handle all the stress? Would Jake leave you because you're gonna get annoying?

You didn't realise how long you had been sitting there until you heard a knock at the bathroom door.

"Y/n, babe. Can I come in?" Jake says softly

You stay silent as you try to gather yourself together.

"Y/n, is everything alright?" He sounds concerned

"You can come in" you say shakily

He opens the door and sees you sitting on the floor. As soon as you see him you leap up and run into his arms.

"Babe, what's up?" He whispers into your ear

You stand back a little and take a deep breath before holding up your shaky hand with the test in it. He takes it off you, hesitant at first, and reads the result. His eyes widen and a huge smile appears on his face and he looks at you.

"I-is, is this true?" He says tearing up

You nod your head and smile through the tears.

"Oh my god. We're gonna be parents!" He exclaims

He pulls you into his arms and kisses you passionately, hugging you tight afterwards. He pulls away and looks at you deep into your eyes, wiping away your tears before kissing you again.

"Don't be scared, I'm always here. I love you." He whispers gently

"I love you too Jake." You smile

At that moment with him you know everything will be alright and you'll be great parents.