(3)

chan never thought that he would be modeling for a magazine, but being a instagrammer came with having a weird lifestyle.

"can you move to the left a bit? raise your arm up and rest it on your head. just like that. wow, that's looking perfect!"

jeongin was sitting to the side, cheering on his favorite hyung with a big smile on his face, happily sipping his banana milk.

felix stood next to jeongin, internally uwuing at the cute boy while texting memes to changbin who was getting his makeup done before his turn at modeling.

uwubin

can you come over to my waiting room?

sure

felix pocketed his phone and ruffled jeongin's fluffy hair before heading over to changbin's waiting room.

"lix, hand me my water bottle please."

"ok hyung," felix said and grabbed changbin's water bottle, handing it over to him.

felix spaced out while staring at the hair stylist who was styling the older boy's hair before shaking his head to get back to his senses and actually pay attention to what changbin was saying to him.

"...he's pretty cute, not gonna lie."

"huh? who?"

changbin shook his head lightly and smacked felix's arm.

"you never listen to me! i was saying that i saw this guy who was really cute and i want to get his number but i'm scared to ask him for it."

"is he here right now?"

"yup, he's a photographer for this magazine."

felix smirked at the elder boy and wiggled his eyebrows up and down.

"do you want me to get it for you?"

letting out a gasp, changbin turned his head around (much to the dismay of his stylist) and faced felix.

"you would do that for me bokie?"

"if you say 'bokie' one more time i won't, but yeah. i mean, i'm helping my best friend get a mans after like five years so why not?"

"yes!"

"changbin, sit still!"

"hehe, sorry noona."