COMING SOON

I have to start this by saying thank you. The following announcement is absolutely, 100% not possible without the love and support that you have all shown Lottie and I over the past few months.

I never thought that Lottie's story would reach the heights that it has. I can't even begin to tell you how much it means to me. The out-pour of love I have received for this book is just amazing, and the amount of messages I've gotten telling me how much Lottie has impacted people's lives is mind-blowing. At the time of writing this, Slate is also about to hit 100,000 reads and that makes me want to cry it's so amazing.

Because of Lottie and the love you've given her and her story, you've also created Audelia. You've created Evermore, the Tony Stark love story, and I can't wait to really get into the meat of that book as well. But from Lottie, you've also created Lydia and Eleanor, the main characters of my brand new Peter Parker and Sam Wilson stories. It's all because of you.

The love you have showed each and every one of them is amazing, and many people have asked me before reading my books if they're connected and if you have to read one to read the other. I designed them to be separate books because it made life easier on me and on all of you, but I always fantasized that they all existed in the same multiverse but on different earths.

Then I had this thought: what if they did all get to meet?

So, I made it happen.

So, without further ado...

COMING THIS DECEMBER

I cannot wait to share this journey with you! Evermore, Orenda, and Recluse will all be finished within the next five-six months, so you can expect this brand new story to appear this coming December, maybe as a little Christmas gift ❤

Mikayla xx