Pain and embarrisment

Me: Hello everyone and welcome back to

Sam: Our show TRUTH or DARE!

Kai: My wrist hurts...

Me: Not my fault you swore!

Kai: You were the one who ******* broke it!

Shade: Glad we can swear again!

Zane: I'm NOT!

Sam: Anyways... DaWaeKnower is not gonna let Kai's suffering end!

Kai: WHAT?

Me: Yep! She wants you to run a marathon with lego on the ground, barefoot!

Sam: Try to escape and we'll force you to swim for three days!

Nya: Why do I find this funny?

Jay: It is! Kinda...

Kai: *takes off his shoes and socks* Why...

Me: *snaps fingers to teleport him* I'm gonna go get some ointment for him... *walks away*

Sam: Guess I'm the only host until she comes back...

Pale: Why...

Sam: Don't worry! You're my favorite character!

Lloyd: To everyone that's reading! Who's your favorite character?

Cole: Hope SOME of them says any of us!

Me: *Walks in* Why not show everyone our different stories on wattpad?

Sam: Sure!

*time skippy*

Neuro: You know that both my parents are still alive right?

Shade: And I'm NOT in love with Tox!

Tox: I already have a crush so I'm not offended!

Me: Let's bring Kai back! *snaps finger*

Kai: My feet hurt!

Sam: Let's just start the second request!

Me: Right! Mashirao-Ojiro Wants all the male elemental masters to show the women their baby pictures!

Cole: So for ones we're spared?

Sam: Actually... yes! DAM!

Turner: If you think I'm ever going to show then my baby pictures your-

Me: We're calling your parents! Perhaps they'll send us them!

Pale: Pff! Do you even have their number?

*Time skippy*

Pale: Seriously?

Sam: *hands the pictures to the girls* That wasn't hard at all!

Tox: *Looks at the first picture* OMG! You are all so CUTE!

Shade: WHAT? *snatches his picture from her hands, it's a picture of him playing with a wolf plushy, it looks like the wolf is eating a sheep plushy* HOW DID YOU GET THIS?

Me: You know your parents love that picture right?

Shade: I HATE IT!

Camille and Tox: *hands the pictures back to them* You're just too adorable!

Skylor: Mhm!

Neuro: *Stares at his picture, his sister is holding a worm in front of him and he's screaming* I'm gonna have a talk with my sister after this...

Turner: *his picture is of him peeking his tongue out cause someone is holding a spoon in front of him* WHY DID THEY SAVE THIS?

Gravis: ... *his picture is one time he was bathing and he's about to fall in the water after jumping so a big splash is forming around him* Why dad... why mom?

Bolobo: *he's hiding behind a cactus and it appears he has touched the thorns cause he's crying* Why haven't my parents told me about this?

Jay; *peeks over to look at Ash* It's of him trying to eat a marshmallow but it's more in his lips and cheeks than in his moth* HAHAHAH! YOU LOOK SO FUNNY!

Ash: SHUT THE **** UP!

Pale: *his picture is him hugging a lamp* ................,.... Why? Why did I do this?

Jacob: Do I wanna know what my picture looks like?

Lloyd: *looks at his picture, is of him eating a cake with his hands and since he can't see what he's doing it looks pretty funny* I don't think so...

Cole: *looks at Karlof's picture* Yours is not so bad Karlof!

Karlof: Why Karlof earring metal?

Zane: Babies usually tries to eat everything that they can get their hands on!

Sam: I think that's gonna be it for today's episode! Remember to comment what you want your favourite character around do and

Me: We'll see you soon you sweet cherries!