Lucky Number Five

Niall, Louis, and Zayn sat in front of the gates, waiting for Liam to show up. "Dude, he might already be inside, just call him." Zayn said.

    "No. I don't want to sound like I actually wanna hang out with him,"

   "Well, Zayn and I are going in we'll save you two seats,"

   Niall nodded firmly hearing the conversation as the two walked off, "Can we get nachos!" Louis exclaimed.

   "You got money?"

   "Duh."

   "Then you..." And they were out of earshot. Niall sat there tapping his finger on his phone anxiety builiding up.

   Liam:

   You here yet I spot Louis and Zayn but not you.

  Niall:
   meet me by the gates, I want snacks, anyways.

Liam:
No, just come to the stands.

Niall:
I want snacks >:(

Niall paid for his ticket giving the woman a smile before walking in through the gates.

Liam:

Fine. But just so you know you sound like a whiny baby

Niall:

Whatever, I see you come over to the line.

    "Liam," He greeted, "Where's your friend?"

    "Up there with Louis and Zayn,"

    "Who'd you bring?"

    "Take a wild guess Neil,"

    "If you brough Harry-"

    "DING! DING! DING! We have a winner!" Liam said with a chuckle.

   "You've got to be kidding me, I specifically told you not to bring him and oh my God, he's up there with Louis AND Zayn?"

  "Yeah..."

   "We gotta go,"

    "What? Why? I thought you wanted snacks?"

    "Because Louis and Harry can't be alone together."

   "Why not?"

   "Because Louis and I are 'faggots'."

   Liam still looked confused, "Oh god, Zayn is gonna beat him up, oh god, Liam! You're an idiot."

  "I'm pretty sure Harry can handle his own," Liam said trying to keep up with Niall as they head towards the stands climbing up the stairs, "Where are they, Liam?"

  "All the way at the top, Louis said he was tall enough to see but Zayn didn't-"

  "What the fuck!" A small shout caused the two race up to the top of the stands.

  There Louis was drenched in soda, "You're gonna fucking get it this time," Shouted Louis before ramming right into Harry causing him to fall forward into a crowd of people.

  "Where's Zayn?!" Niall shouted.

  He was ignored Louis walked down the metal bleachers and hit Harry straight in the chest the crowd of people were now watching the fight instead of the game, the security guards have yet to notice the fight but they are bound to. A bunch of kids took out their phoned and began recording the two boys tussle.

   "You're such a piece of shit, Styles!" He said, tears streaming down his face as he continued to punch down on Harry's chest. "You ruined my hair, you ruined my clothes and you ruined my life!" He shouted, on final time before another blow the chest, his last blow. Niall and Liam pulled Louis off of Harry, he kicked and cried and screamed.

"Let me hit him! Let me hit him!"

"Liam! You knew this was going to happen!" Niall said anger bubbling up in his chest.

"You fucking fag!" Harry roared going after Louis only to be stopped my Liam.

Liam took a deep breath and shook his head, "You need to go home, Harry, you're bleeding, and covered in nacho cheese,"

"No, he needs to get whats coming to him,"

"Go home."

Harry fixed his jacket eyeing the three of them. "You four a one big gay fest,"

Niall broke, "Just because you arent comfortable with your sexuality doesn't mean you get to take it out on us," It was a whisper that only the lot of them heard.

Harry's face lost it's anger and softened. "I'm going home, fag fest," He said turning around and walking down the stairs. The stadium wasn't quiet but it certainly was filled of whispers about Harry, Louis, Niall, Zayn, and Liam.

Liam turned around towards Louis, "Are you okay?"

"As if! I'm covered in soda, my hair is ruined, I have a killer headache and- Why are you asking as if you care?" Louis said crossing him arms.

Liam opened his mouth but nothing came out.

"Lou, where's Z?"

"Went down to get all of us nachos, he should be coming back, Harry got us all drinks and then..."

Niall sighed heavily before sitting next to Louis and next to Niall was Liam. "I'm sorry Louis," Louis let a couple tears slip out before taking in a deep breath.

"It's fine I'm fine, I'ma bad bitch," The three laughed together.

Liam wondered if he had made the right desicion on judging these boys so harshly.