Lucky Number Two

When Niall woke up the very next day he immediately called Louis, "Do you think we got parts?" Niall asked nervously as he opened his curtains letting light flood into his room not bothering to fix his messy bed. He put Louis on speaker as he went to the restroom to brush his teeth.

     "I know I did you... Not so much," Louis chuckled as Niall spit into his sink, stopping brushing for a second.

     "Haha very funny, Louis, I'm genuinely nervous," He said before going back to brushing his teeth.

     "Look," Niall nodded even though Louis couldn't see him, "You're an amazing actor Niall, I know you got a part." Niall felt calmer, he rinsed out his mouth and spit into the sink again.

    "Thanks, Louis, I'll see you at school, yeah?"

    "Yeah." Niall still wasn't completely confident that he got a part but there was so much talent in that one room, especially number ten, number ten was... Amazing.  

    Niall got out of his mother's car and raced to the drama room looking at the cast list, he saw the extras section- he wasn't on there- there were the side characters he wasn't on that one either then the main characters he searched for his name and he got the main character role. The guy that turns the other one gay is essentially his role. He did a little happy dance not caring who saw before looking for Louis' name, he was Niall's bully, a side character, which was so weird because normally it was the other way around. Niall was always a side character and Louis was the lead role. It was switched. Louis walked up behind him, Niall turned and smiled as bright and wide as he could, "I got a lead role!" He exclaimed. 

   "Dude that's big! That's your first lead!" They high fived and Louis looked for his name before doing a happy dance, he got side character but at least he had way more lines that all the other sides. 

   "This is fucking amazing dude!" That's when number ten came up behind them, he gave an annoyed glare before looking at his part. Niall looked over at Louis and whispered, "What's got his panty's wrapped up in a bunch,"

    "Hello, we're losers and he's well... not," Louis explained. Number ten smiled to him before saying something along of the lines 'fuck yeah!' and then looked over at them and said 'later losers'. 

    "That's the guy you have to pretend to be in love with," Louis snorted.

   "I know," He rolled his eyes, "To think I thought he was cute," 

   "It's really weird that a jock is trying out for a school play especially the one about being gay don't you think?" 

   "Yeah," Niall said suspiciously eyeing the boy as he walked towards the world's worst; Harry Styles, yuck. That kid gets his blood boiling. "It's fucking weird." He said glaring at the two of them.

    "I wonder if Styles knows that he's in play," The two chuckled, "He would call him a fag," 

   "He'd do worse than that Lou, c' mon we've known the kid since like... Third grade." Niall said making the other groan.

   "How were we ever best friends with him?"

   "You were in love with him," Niall snickered.

    "Oi! Shut it. It was-"

    "Four years," 

    "Four years of my life wasted being love with that... Sleazeball," Louis cringed as the two made their way, like they did every morning, to the cafeteria to go get breakfast and then they would split ways one going to German and the other to Algebra. Niall plopped down in his seat and listened to the teacher drone on and on about Algebra before the bell rang going to see Louis and two of them walking to the science building together to go to chemistry.