Halloween Special (Not a chapter)

(A/N) Happy Halloween my fellow readers! 👻 i have created a Halloween special for my wonderful supporters. Thankyou so much for reading, and i hope you enjoy :)

Ghosts, zombies, witches, skeletons. These were all mythical creatures that frighten our dear Vongola Decimo, Tsuna. Unfortunately enough, his most hated holiday (before April Fools) was coming up, and he became more unenthusiastic as the day came closer. Unlike his brother Sora who loved halloween, he wanted to stay at home eating the candy they were supposed to give out...except his brother didn't want to.

Without harmful force, Sora some-how managed to convince Tsuna to accompany him on Halloween...to a haunted house. Tsuna just hoped someone else other then Reborn will tag along with them. Eventually after asking, Reborn refused to tag along, saying he had somewhere to go that evening.

------------------------------------

Finally the faithful day has arrived, and they were waiting for accompaniments before entering the haunted house. Even the entrance of the house was spooky enough to send shivers down Tsuna's back. Suddenly someone tapped Tsuna's back and he shrieked.

"Calm down, Tsuna. It's just me," smiled Yamamoto, who put a brave smile on his face. "I can't wait to get scared!"

"JYUUDAIME!!!" Cried the ever-so cheerful Gokudera as he quickly came towards the three. "Are you sure you're okay with this, Jyuudaime?"

"Y-yeah..." Tsuna smiled awkwardly

"Okay," Sora said. "Now that we're all here, why don't we go inside?"

"Haha. Sounds like fun! Come on, guys!"

Tsuna gulped, then bravely stepped through the doorway.

~•~•~•~•~

Inside were employees with different idea's that were so supposedly haunted people's dreams. It wasn't that scary, but our kawaii Dame-Tsuna still got scared.

At the end of the house was a suspicious door that read Enter Your Nightmare Gateway. Everyone decided to enter, but Tsuna wanted to sit out for once.

Sora, allowing Tsuna to wait outside, went through the doorway with Yamamoto and Gokudera. Tsuna waited outside for seconds, minutes, hours, before finally deciding to enter.

Inside he found a dark room with mist surrounding it. As he walked deeper inside, the mist became thicker. Suddenly, he kicked something. Shrieking, Tsuna jumped away from the object. Wondering what he kicked, he looked down towards it, finding an unconscious Yamamoto on the floor.

"YAMAMOTO!!!" He called out, but no avail. He put Yamamoto on his back and walked further into the haunted house. Lying on the floor were even more people unconscious. Unfortunately for Tsuna, Sora and Gokudera were also among the bodies of people. They all seemed to be deep in slumber, some of them seemed to be sweating with a disturbed emotion on their face.

Suddenly, a weird laugh was heard in the distance. Kufufu, it said. "Mukuro, what are you doing here?" questioned Tsuna as he stared at the figure currently standing in front of him. Mukuro said nothing, possessing Sora instead of answering. Sora's body then arose from slumber, taking Mukuro's trident. His eye became red. Suddenly, Sora charged for Tsuna, but Tsuna quickly entered hyper deathperation mode, dodging Sora's move.

Tsuna couldn't do anything. He couldn't hurt his own elder brother! So instead, he decided to dodge every single blow that was about to be given.

Mukuro decided to get out of Sora's body and use Yamamoto's. Then Gokudera's. Then everyone that was in the room.

Tsuna had no-where to run, no-where to hide. He was trapped in the room filled with people controlled by Mukuro. Tsuna's Hyper Deathperation mode ran out, meaning he was stuck. He cried for help, but when no help came he shrieked. When they almost approached him, he closed his eyes tightly and stayed crouched at the corner of the room.

Laughter was heard around him after another round of screams. He opened one eye to find everyone bursting out laughing.

"Haha we sure scared you, Tsuna," said Sora who seemed to still have his Mukuro eye.

"Jyuudaime! I'm so sorry we did this! It was all your stupid brother's fault," said the self-proclaimed right-hand man.

"Maa maa Gokudera," said Yamamoto. "You went along with it, didn't you?"

Tsuna looked at everyone, their Mukuro eyes still on them. "Why?" Asked a startled Tsuna.

"Well you see, i thought it would've been fun! Plus Mukuro himself actually helped out!" Said a cheerful Sora. Mukuro suddenly appeared beside him, and seemed to be attached to Sora. The other people seemed to have disappeared as well, leaving only the 5 of them in the room.

"Kufufu, good job tenth," said Mukuro with a smirk.

~•~•~•~•~

That night while heading home, Tsuna pouted the whole time while Sora told him how they'll make up for the halloween prank. Poor Kawaii Dame-Tsuna...