Chapter 9 : Bonding Again

"WHAT?!?!?"

"Hai. I'm the Jyuudaime of the mafia family, Vongola," Tsuna replied to his brother.

"How? When? What happened?" Sora was stunned. He never knew his little brother would be interested in that kind of stuff.

Tsuna sighed. He knew he had lots of explaining to do. "Well..." he started off. "It all stared with Reborn bringing a flier in the mail..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tsuna spent his time explaining his adventures to his elder brother, Sora. He also had the help of his fellow guardians and Ranking Fuuta, when he came into the room with Lambo and I-pin. Lambo and I-pin have somehow taken a liking to Sora when he gave them a lolipop, so they both sat near him the most. During certain parts of the explaining, Lambo would get up and help tell the story. I-pin would try her best to stop him, because he made the explaining very difficult to understand.

This was the first time in years that Sora has felt his family this lively. Not since their family was whole. He had missed those days; the days with his parents and a baby Tsuna. The days when Tsuna would come up to him with his adorable puppy-dog eyes for help. He has always wanted to come visit his family during the holidays, but his friends would always invite him to their houses. And knowing Sora, he wouldn't let anyone down. Smiling away with all the liveliness happening during the story.

At the same time, Tsuna felt as ease telling his brother about all the amazing events that happened within his life. He didn't know why, but he guessed it was because his brother meant a lot to him still. Though it's been 5 years since they last talked to each-other, he guessed he loved his brother so much that he couldn't ignore his brother, like before he left. And how he was relieved to have Sora back home, seeing how lively their household has become.

Before they knew it, explaining the adventures came to an end. Sora couldn't believe all the hardships that went on in preparation for becoming decimo. Nana had invited everyone to join them for dinner, but only Gokudera and Yamomoto accepted. Ryohei and Kyoko had to leave, since their family expected them home soon. Dinner was lively like always, but then Reborn spoke up.

"Everyone," he started off. "Starting tomorrow, Sora and I will start training Tsuna for possible problems that will happen in the future, but for now, let's celebrate the arrival of Sora."

"HAI!" Everyone replied as they started having the best evening of their lives.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(The next day)

Sora was still tired from what happened last night. All the chit-chat around the house last night went on for hours, until past midnight. Sora still forced himself to get up for a quick morning jog around the neighbourhood. He checked the time and slowly got up from his bed, making sure not to wake up Lambo, I-pin and Fuuta. Sora quickly got changed and headed outside, grabbing a water bottle on his way out. Outside, he explored Namimori once again, just like before he left home. Most things didn't change, but it also wasn't the same.

Turning the corner, he noticed Yamamoto with a sword case with him. By the looks of it, he seemed to also be on a jog. "Yamamoto!" He called out to his younger sibling's close friend as he caught up. "Do you want to jog around town together? It's been a while since i've been here, and it seems like i don't know where anything is anymore."

"Ahhh, Sora! Sure! I've been wanting to talk to you," he said as the two took off on their jog. "I've been wondering if you can help me with something."

____________________

(A/N) Gomenne, minna-san for not updating. I've been having writers-block for a while ._. Also, i've been wondering if my story should go on, or i end it in a few chapters. Since it's not that popular, i might hold off even trying to update (depends). Anyways, Arigatou Guzaimasu for reading! 😊