Chapter 15: The Dreaded Reunion

Sora found himself on the floor in an unknown room, presumably his kidnapper's hideout. Surrounding the building was powerful mist flames, hiding the building. Mist flames...with very little presence. Only high-ranked mafia bosses and fellow mist users can detect the hideout now.

Sora, surprised he was not tied up, slowly stood. Due to getting knocked unconscious, his spinning head caused him to almost lose his balance. Sora started walking around the mist-flame filled room, towards and area of weaker flames. The dizziness in his head had gone away by the time he reached it. The room now looked clearer, and Sora was able to pinpoint his location: a middle school classroom in Namimori Middle. Sora smiled, recalling memories of the past with his friends, and the cute little brother who admired him greatly. Unfortunately, the moment was ruined when a presence suddenly appeared in the room, invisible to the naked eye.

"I know you're there! Come out now," he said; a strong, boss-like aura surrounding him.

"Hehehe... How did you know i was here, Sora-kun?" The hooded figure appeared, with a wide, creepy grin plastered on his face; the only facial feature you can identify from under the cloak.

Sora smirked. "Stop asking me obvious questions. Why wouldn't I be able to detect the location of my friend, Nebbia? Or should I call you the traitor?"

---------------

—(To Reborn and the others)—

"F*ck! We lost the mist b*st*rd's trail!" exclaimed Gokudera. The tenth generation Vongola guardians are only half a mile from Namimori Middle. Unable for Reborn to continue leading, the group had completely stopped, taking a break from the exhausting exercise they had. Who wouldn't be exhausted after running about 1600 meters (about 1 mile)?

"To be honest," said Yamamoto, catching his breath, "I had no idea how close to Namimori we actually were. Hahaha!"

Gokudera looked at everyone, panting and sweating. "Wait a minute...Juudaime? Where did you go!?" Gokudera shouted into the earpiece, shocked as he noticed his boss missing. Not just his boss, but also the mist and the skylark.

"Kufufu~ Shut up, octopus head. We're here a few blocks away from Namimori Middle. If you haven't noticed, the strong mist flames are coming from the school, and the trail was leading you to a dead end."

Irritated, Gokudera yelled into his earpiece once more. "You pineapple b*st*rd! Leaving us without a warning!"

"G-Gokudera! Stop yelling into the earpiece!" Tsuna scolded from the other end.

"Dame-Tsuna, why did you leave your guardians like this? I need to tutor you more..." Reborn said.

"We left because all of them were too focused on you, Reborn, that nobody (except Hibari) didn't hear us from the back! Mukuro also noticed what I felt!"

"On no sorry juudaime! Im so sorry! I have failed you as your right hand man!" Gokudera bows, head hitting the ground supposedly in front of Tsuna, who was absent from the rest.

"It's okay, but we need everyone to come to Namimori Middle immediately. It's faint, but the mist flames are definitely coming from school." Tsuna explained.

"EXTREME! WE'LL BE THERE TO THE EXTREME!" Ryohei exclaimed, fist hitting the air above.

"Yare yare...do we have to keep going? Lambo-sama is super tired." Lambo whined lazily, earning a kick to the face from Reborn. "Reborn! That hurts!"

(You see, dear readers, Lambo is big enough that he doesnt go crawling into his 10 year bazooka for something as weak as that.

Reborn: Did you just call me weak? *points gun towards author's head*

G-g-g-gomenasai, Reborn-sama!

Reborn: Hmph. Better.)

"Do you not want to see Sora nii-chan anymore, Lambo?" asked Reborn.

Lambo's ears perked up, remembering how kindly Sora has treated him. "Lambo-sama will save Sora nii-chan!"

"Juudaime, we'll be there as fast as possible," said Gokudera.

"Yeah! (To the extreme!)" shouted everyone else.

"Hn. Herbivores, be quiet." said the Skylark.

"Okay. See you all soon," Tsuna said. The team was now heading towards Namimori Middle at full speed.

---------------

—(To Tsuna, Hibari and Mukuro)—

The trio rounded the corner towards their destination, Namimori Middle. Being summer vacation, no classes were currently being held in the school, meaning the building was the perfect place a foreigner can pick.

Now that Tsuna and Hibari were in highschool, they barely visit Namimori Middle. Tsuna is still ever so grateful to have passed middle school, because the "great" Nezu-sensei would still have been his teacher.

Looking up, they saw the mist flames surrounding the building, but it was particularly condensed in a single window. Tsuna recalled this window to be his homeroom with Nezu-sensei, the place Tsuna had many memories with his fellow guardians. How convenient, thought Tsuna. "So, shall we enter?" Asked Tsuna to his two companions.

"Hn"

"Kufufufu~ okay."

And up through the empty corridors they ran.

A/N: 820 words without a/n, be happy :) im getting over my writers block (cuz everything's been planned out), but im planning on editing my english on everything (cuz my english has gotten more sophisticated :3) I'm sorry for not updating frequently but you have to bare with me :( im sorry if it's not as long as you guys would like, but for now this chapter is as long as it can go. Also i realized i forgot about chrome in my other chapters..... I'm sorry Chrome-lovers, but I dont know how i'd add her in now. Oh yes, I'll make the next chapter longer! Promise! But for now, i'm going to focus on my studies (AP life is hard yknow). Spring break is in 2 weeks so i'll try to update then.
Thankyou to all you supporters who like and vote for my fanfic :) see you all again soon~