Chapter 8 : Mafia Boss?!?!

"Tsuna-kun! Hurry up! Your lacking speed!"

"You're going to Nami Middle for school next school year, right?"

"Sora-kun! You have mail."

"Wow Sora-kun! An enrollment to an academy, close to your father"

"Mom says i should go. It's a once in a lifetime chance, and i'm...i'm going"

"Why do you have to be so depressed? I know you will make friends one day, so...just have a good life!"

"Have a good trip, onii-chan."

"Tsuna-kun. Take good care of Okaa-san."

As the last flashback came, Tsuna's sleeping eyes were already filled with tears streaming down his face, onto the bed. Why? Why did he need to remember these moments now, while his friends were around? As the final flashback ended, Tsuna woke up with a jolt, rising from the bed with gasps.

Catching his breath, he realized his friends were still there. His eyes suddenly went depressed as he finally caught his breath.

"You ok, Juudaime?" Tsuna heared Gokudera ask, but he ignored it.

"Tsuna..."

"Tsuna-kun..."

"Sawada..."

Yamamoto, Kyoko, and Ryohei faintly whispered as Tsuna didn't answer. Suddenly, Sora came into his room, and closed the door quietly behind him.

"Tsuna-kun..." he started off. "Are you still like this from 5 years ago?" Sora asked, and silence broke the room.

"Why..." Everyone heard Tsuna start as he clutched his fists and tears strolled down his face once more. "Why now for all times...when my life is perfect? Why not before when i needed you the most? Why didn't you come to at least visit me and Okaa-san?! Why..."

"Father told me to come back. He said you'd have a job for me..." Sora replied. Tsuna's eyes widened.

"FOR A JOB?" He said as he jumped off his bed. "WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I CAN GIVE YOU A JOB?!?!?"

"I have no idea...but father wants me to tutor you with Reborn-san and help you," he said. His eyes were amazed of how much Tsuna's grown.

"Sora...was it?" Reborn interrupted the conversation of the two siblings.

"Hai. Nice to meet you, Reborn-san..." Sora said, bowing formally.

"REBORN?!?! You knew about this all along?" Tsuna asked.

"Yes...but Lemitsu never mentioned him as his eldest son," he said as he looked at Tsuna.

"So...you know of my position?" Tsuna asked Sora, who looked at Tsuna with a confused expression.

He shook his head lightly and responded with a quiet "no."

"Tsuna," Reborn started off. "You should be the one to tell him..."

"Why me?"

"Go on, Jyuudaime," Gokudera said as he convinced Tsuna.

'"Hai...well, here it goes...well...ano...i-i'm the Vongola 10th boss..."

"WHAT?!?!?"

________________________

(A/N) SUMIMASEN MINNA-SAN! I've been SO BUSY with school, that i forgot to update! Hontoni gomenasai! I just finished a science test with a good mark, so i felt like updating (^ω^) arigatou guzaimasu for reading! :)