Epilogue

It's been two month now. Winter isnt quiet cold but we have already witnessed snow this winter. I get into Hero's car and try to unfreeze.

'You smell like cold,' he says causing me giggle.

'It's winter and you want me to smell like summer?' i ask and raise my brows.

'Fair enough,' he says and starts the engine.

We havent seen or heard about Hero's former sect. We were called out to give testimony in the court. The whole group got behind the bars for a few years for an assassination attempt. One of them is my sister. Mom tried to convince me into lying but i am not the one who lies. Well, Kate didnt look like she minded staying in jail. We havent found about Austin yet and the police either. Someone in school believes that he is really a demon and everything they did was to bring some other demon into our world. Austin got more then few years thought. He was accused for killing people. The police found some finger prints which were very similiar to his. But on the whole these two months have been the calmest which means the happiest ones.

I understand that i wont be able to live a normal life. It's only an illusian. They found oit about my past and ecided to use it and get into my hluse and maybe kill me, my family and the rests. People arent the same after bad things happen to them. But this time everything really looks less moody. People expect me to have lots of fights with my friends but now i am telling them everything so we can figure out everything together. Mom decided to live in this house for a while besides we have Kate to wait for. I know when she gets free she will defentely be different and maybe she will try to kill me for sure. I hope that when it happens i will far far gone. Maybe i will take Margo with me. I dont trust mom with her safety.

To my surprise mom started to see everything the way it is. I thought she would be upset with Kate and blame everything on me and dad and maybe my friends but she looks happy and smiling now. She doesnt go to church and contact the priest anymore. She believes that we were followed not by a real demon but a real person. It is strange but i like this version and by the way i dont have any visions and dont see any black figures.

Maybe in the future Hero and I will split but now we are happy and i feel this right at the moment as he is delivering me to school.

The end

A/N

Thanks to all of you for reading this story. I finally finished it. Well, i dont think you want a sequell because honestly i am tired of this story myself (i know i shouldnt say that about my own story which i do like, btw, but still, i want it to be finished here and this way). Not the story but writing it as in my mind it looked different, i had a different ending and i have never thought that my mind would imagine all those chapters. So thank you for staying with me and reading. BTW i am about to drop a new fanfiction. Not today though maybe tomorrow or some day soon and i hope to see you as my readers too.

New A/N
I want to thank all those eager reader who joined while i was through this perios of edditting and republishing. Your comments helped to finish the work and now because of you i am thinking about republishing and reeditting my other stories. If you are patient enough, i will do this soon enough and you will the works in my profile. But now i just thank you all!!!