1 - We Meet Again

this is the first chapter!

🍊

Clementine Everett is basically just a normal 16 year old, Her features did stand out— Perfectly sunkissed skin, not too tanned, but not exactly pale either. She had beautiful dark brown curls, usually tied up with a purple hair tie. Her golden eyes is something you could get lost into, they could stare down at you and win at her own staring contest. She stood stern, ready to call any bullshit out. The most notable feature of her is her baseball bat, with the letter 'D' imprinted on it. It was her father's

Louis Smith is a 17 year old, charming and alluring eyes— freckles dusted on his perfect tanned cheeks, his grin shined so bright, and his voice was hypnotic almost when paired up with his piano skills, He was the boy crush of majority of the girls in their Junior year. He wore an evergreen t-shirt and a brown trenchcoat.

Something to note it all was that they both loathed each other, It started a year right before highschool; the middle of 8th grade. They were playing in the courtyard, friends for approximately 2 weeks, When Louis pushed her onto the swing so hard that she flew across the courtyard and landed on the gravel beneath their feet. She fell on her stomach, the impact beyond meeting the ground was harsh, to the point that her skirt flew up— exposing her undergarments to the entire grade in the courtyard.

It was embarrassing, she was a laughing stock. The bickering would've ended if he took credit of her shame, but his refusal was the worst part, and the endless teasing and insults he indirectly told her even before and after than.

Thus sparking the hatred between them, they avoided each other no matter the cost, and whenever they met it would be spent bickering and almost catfighting.

But then he had to get transferred to a school for 'Troubled Youth'

Truth the be told, Louis can't stop thinking about his somewhat childhood moments, if he actually took credibility then they would've been great friends. But he didn't, and it was so stupid. Every now and then Louis thought about her, her glossy golden eyes from crying, her knees scraped because of the impact on the floor, and her red furious face.

He wondered what she'd look like now.

It was told that they'd have a new student, which wasn't so frequent. Maybe because there are actual good kids, it didn't daze him. But when he heard the name 'Clementine' He just wondered if it was the same girl he humiliated. He didn't feel bad— that was probably the worst part.

Marlon tipped his head to the side "What are you thinking?" Louis falls back, startled by the sudden attempt of conversing "Oh, nothing." Louis thinks about the name, maybe it's a different Clementine.

But Clementine wasn't a popular name in West Virginia, so what are the chances of it to be the Clementine Everett.?

They manage to walk into the school hallways and into the corridors. His brown eyes bulge wide open; The hat, her eyes—

Turns out this 'Clementine' actually was the girl he was thinking about— Clementine Everett. Her golden eyes widen as she steps back "Y-you!" She stammers, stepping back. Louis manages to snicker at her height, she was 4'10 the last time they saw each other, and she only grew a few centimetres, when Louis went from 5'3 to 5'6.5. Louis' mouth gaped open like a fish

Marlon raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms "You have history?"

Clementine scoffs, looking at Marlon. She quickly runs off but Marlon was quicker "Hey, wait." Clementine stops in her feet, her golden eyes meeting his for the first time. "You're new right?"