✩ characters ✩

STORY CONTEXT :

two childhood rivals meet each other again,
they get trapped in a bet
will they stay hateful or will they try again?

ミ✩  main character features

clementine everett — junior in highschool, 16 years old. short curly dark brown hair, her dad's baseball cap that's mildy dirty. somewhat short, beautiful golden eyes and lips with a natural rose color. will not take shit from anyone or anything, cares a ton for her 'brother'

louis smith — junior in highschool, 17 years old. brown dread locks, beautiful tanned freckled skin and chocolate brown eyes. a real charmer; — a beautiful voice that can get lost in you. some what tall with his signature coat.

"who the hell like's cantaloupe? only children of satan do"

violet — also a junior in highschool, 17. pale blonde hair, reached up to her chin, pale snow white skin and sarcasm written all over her. absolutely dislikes boys, could sing if she cared enough but truth to be told she doesn't most of the time. would kill someone and their mullet for a chicken nugget.

marlon — also a junior at highschool and 17 but he cares jack shit for his grades. rat hair mullet, best friend of louis since forever. people say a blind man cut his hair but we don't discriminate in this story— brody's boyfriend for a year and a half. people say he can use a bow and arrow but for now— we don't know

——

~ note/s ~

there are obviously swear words, they're teenagers— they throw f bombs and shit fiddle fucks. there will be topics like alcohol and sexual elements. no smut though— they're underaged. there are more characters though, and this time it'll take 2 days or more to update.

stay tuned~