fourty four

September 16, 19:57

a date.

technically jin had a date.

or not so technically considering his "date" was straight and had a girlfriend.

but this was a big deal okay.

truthfully if he thought he had any chance with namjoon he would be 🤡 clowning himself.

namjoon had texted him earlier that day asking him to cook again. jin has, of course agreed.

so now here he was, in front of namjoon's door with a bag of groceries, extremely nervous.

he doubted that tzuyu was with him, why would she be?

before he could knock the door was already open, a dimpled smile on the youngers face.

"hey dork" namjoon greeted.

"hey" jin smiled. he was extremely proud of himself for not blushing or stuttering.

"i got some sort of american food if that's okay? actually i don't think it's american, i think it's more uh italian ?"

god dammit he was rambling again.

"sure hyung. come in." namjoon opened the door wider to let jin in. 

they headed to the kitchen unpacking all the things jin had bought.

pasta, chicken, vegetables, herbs, spices and more.

"you bought all this?" namjoon asked "you didn't have to spend so much."

jin only smiled and shook his head some stuff "i bought and some i just brought from home."

namjoon nodded in response

after an hour of cooking and messing around they were sat in the living room, three plates of steaming pasta.

yes three.

tzuyu, that bitch, decided to show up while they were cooking and interrupt.

so here they are, namjoon and tzuyu cuddling on the couch, with seokjin as a third wheel.

great.

when they were finally done eating namjoon offered to wash the dishes.

of course tzuyu took that moment to attack.

"stay away from my boyfriend faggot" she spat. "whatever your trying to do you can just stop."

"i'm not trying to do anything tzuyu. i just want to hang out with him."

"sure like i believe that" she scoffed.

namjoon returned right after, tzuyu going back to her good girl attitude.

"i'll walk you to the door hyung." namjoon offered.

seokjin nodded despite the harsh glare from tzuyu.

their good byes were always awkward but this one seemed more awkward than the rest.

"sorry tzuyu showed up" namjoon laughed "i was hoping it was just us two."

seokjins heart skipped a beat at the statement, blush forming on his cheeks.

"it's alright, there's always next time right?"

namjoon nodded again, and this time they just stared at each other. oh so casually.

namjoon was broken out of his trance as tzuyu yelled for him from inside the apartment.

he was shocked for a moment, especially when he felt lips on his cheek.

seokjin pulled away looking more shy than normal and smiled.

"bye joonie"

wait wOT THE FUCK

—————————————————

i absolutely love namjin i just had no idea how to write this chapter lmaooo