fourty

September 11th, 14:02

"hey! brozowski!"

taehyung paused, furrowing his brows in confusion at the voice. what the fuck was a bro-zow-ski??

"bro-brozowski?" he asked turning to look at jeongguk.

"yeah!" jeongguk smiled.

if taehyung was a meme, he'd be this one.

"what the fuck is a brozowski???" he asked looking extremely confused

"dunno" jeongguk shrugged, "i just made it up."

taehyung blinked a few times, before he felt a weight on his shoulder.

jeongguk grinned "you wanna go out?" he asked, "i don't have anymore classes today."

taehyung hummed, nodding his head, "sure i'd love to" he smiled.

the youngers grin widened in response, squeezing taehyungs shoulder "great!" he exclaimed.

"where do you wanna go?"

taehyung hummed shrugging, "dunno, you have any ideas?"

jeongguk clicked his tongue, a smile on his face.

"burger king?" he requested.

taehyung grinned nodding his head as they headed out of the school and into the courtyard.

it was september, getting close to fall. you could see the leaves turning colors, red, orange, yellow. fall was one of taehyungs favorite seasons, warm cozy sweaters and scarves, it was the best.

"do you have a car?" taehyung asked, noticing the weird and ugly stares he got.

"yeah" jeongguk smiled, looking down at taehyung, who was frowning.

"something wrong tae?" he asked.

"uh no i just don't know why people look like they wanna kill me?" taehyung murmured chewing on his plump bottom lip.

jeongguk frowned, looking around to see many people in the courtyard giving taehyung dirty looks.

"don't worry about them," he said softly, moving his arm from around taehyungs shoulders to his small slim waist, a bunny smile on his face.

"they're probably just jealous you're with a hottie." he winked.

taehyung laughed, and jeongguk swore it was the most beautiful thing he'd ever heard, other than his voice of course.

jeongguk quickly loosened his hold on taehyung, opening the passenger door for the older. taehyung smiled and patted jeongguk on the shoulder.

"thank you peasant." he teased.

"of course princess." jeongguk teases back with a wink. taehyungs face heated up, climbing in the car to escape jeongguks eyes.

jeongguk smiled, the sight of a flustered taehyung not leaving his head as he climbed in the car.

"do you have an aux cord?" taehyung asked excitedly as they began to drive.

jeongguk nodded grabbing the orange cord and handing it to taehyung. the older giggled, leaning forward to turn the volume up as high as it could go. to say jeongguk was scared was an understatement.

what did taehyung have in store may you ask?

thomas the train ear rape.

on full blast.

he knew, of course, that is was a bad idea, and jeongguk would probably (most likely) get mad at him.

he turned it down a bit, glancing at jeongguk, who had his eye on the road.

when he pressed play, it was quiet for a few seconds, before it started to play. 

"FUCK TAEHYUNG!" jeongguk screamed. taehyung bursting into a fit of laughter, scrambling to pause the video.

"jesus fuck what was that???" jeongguk yelled.

"thomas the train?" taehyung answered, a small smile on his face, nervously wondering if jeongguk hates him now.

jeongguk sighed running a hand through his hair. taehyung bit his lip looking down at his lap.

"'m sorry" he mumbled shyly.

jeongguk smiled softly at the embarrassment on taehyungs face.

"it's fine tae, i'm not mad" he said, patting taehyungs thigh.

"you're not?" taehyung asked, slightly confused.  

"of course not, just don't do that again yeah?" taehyung smiled at his words nodding his head in agreement.

"so what do you want?" jeongguk asked pulling up to the drive through.

"chicken nuggets and ice cream" taehyung smiled.

jeongguk nodded and ordered, paying even though taehyung refused to let him. 

"i hate you" taehyung huffed stuffing a chicken nugget in his mouth.

jeongguk laughed putting his car in park in the parking lot.

"why?" jeongguk asked, a grin on his face, "i need to treat my princess."

taehyung paused looking jeongguk with half a chicken nugget hanging out of his mouth.

he suddenly choked, his brain just then catching up with what jeongguk said.

"you're gonna be the death of me jeon jeongguk."

"i could say the same about you kim taehyung."

—————————————————-

hi

idk why this took so long to write???