Episode 7

Cygny

It's Saturday evening. I am now walking towards the pathway of the subdivision of the address that Gonzalo gave me. Habang naglalakad, hindi ko mapigilan na kabahan sa maaaring datnan ko doon sa party.

I don't know what to expect because I've never been to any party before. I'm an introvert and I will always choose to stay at my room than to get wasted over a drink that I don't know why most of adults are fond of.

There's no way I will drink beer just to have fun. That liquor tasted too bad to be used for the word "Fun". Can someone please stop disrespecting that beautiful word?

I am now wearing a pink dress, my favorite dress. I don't really know what to wear. I asked Gonzalo about the attire that I should wear earlier but he just told me that everything's fine. Kahit ano naman daw kasing isuot ko ay maganda pa rin ako.

And you gushed like a crazy teenager after that. My subconscious reminded me but I just laugh at her.

As I continue to walk, I reached the house a few minutes after. The house is not that far from the entrance of the subdivision.

Nang ibaling ko ang mga mata ko sa bahay na American Style ay may hindi bababa sa sampung mga sasakyan ang nakaparada sa harap nito. My tensed feelings toned down a bit, kaunti lang yata sila?

Pero nakumpirma ko ang iniisip ko nang mabaling ko ang mga mata ko sa veranda, doon ay may mga taong nakaupo habang hawak hawak ang kulay pulang plastic cup. Sa bilang ko ay mga nasa lima lang sila pero dehado akong mas marami pa sila sa loob.

Para tapusin na ang tanong ko, nagsimula na akong maglakad patungo sa loob ng bahay. I didn't knock for I doubt that they will hear me inside. The upbeat song that is now being played inside is too loud. I really hope that the neighbors of God knows owner of this house won't be pissed by the noise.

Pinihit ko na ang door knob. Nang makapasok na ako ay bumungad sa akin ang nakasusulasok na amoy ng pinaghalong sigarilyo at alak. I even puke mentally because of the obnoxious smell. Geez, I want to go home.

I stroll my eyes inside the house and I thank God that this is not too packed and crowded as what I expected. There is about fifteen persons here and I'm not sure if this is all. Panigurado kasing may mga tao pa sa second floor. But one thing is for sure, they can be numbered using the fingers of both my hands and feet. And so, I began to walk as I try to find Gonzalo.

"Hi!" The girl from the kitchen squealed as soon as she saw me.

She has this blonde hair color which I assumed, not her natural hair color. He hair is curly that it reminds me of the old Taylor Swift. Probably, the Taylor Swift of Speak Now Era. She's wearing a very revealing black dress and I can't figure myself wearing that. I can clearly feel like anytime, her boobs will burst out from the chest part of the dress.

"Hello." I shyly said.

"Ngayon lang kita nakita, ah?" She continued talking with a totally lifted mood.

Nagulat na lang ako nang may umakbay sa akin. Sisikuhin ko na sana siya pero bigla akong napahinga nang malalim nang ang nakangiting mukha ni Gonzalo ang bumungad sa akin.

He is looking good with his black shirt and white ripped jeans. He looked young and way far from his usual professional look. I must admit, I love this look of him. I might force him to wear these kind of clothes if ever he offered me a date again.

"Kanina ka pa?" He said as he continued to smile.

I smile back. "No, kararating ko lang."

"Good." He turned his gaze on the blonde girl infront of us. "This is Cygny, my friend."