Prologue: Nostalgia

Two shattered hearts from different situations...

Two people from dissimilar pursuit...

But one vision of moving on..

They'll do everything for their loved once...

Heart of strings will do everything to make them meet...

Can the lost song be heard once again?

Can they put the bits of their hearts together again?

~~~

 It's been two years, and those years made me reach the age twenty seven. Yes, it's been so long and memories still linger in my head, in my heart.

Warm breeze slams on my face with the sound of leaves flying around. Some were dry, some already fade out of its original color. Green pigment touching such its small part stayed. As if they knew my return. They never changed.

The orange and pinkish color of the sunset glistened on this orange yet soft grass. With my bare feet joining them dancing with every step I make, the warm sensation made me smile.

Memories buried on the soil of this hill. Now I'm here, the presence likes to shovel it up and pick it back. Mr. Sunset says hello, small smile forming on my lips.

Every shade of silhouette from the unchanging Narra tree, much more taller than me covers half of my face. Other part welcomes the breathtaking brightness of slowly hiding sun.

Ah.

Say hello to nostalgia. Tears of joy leisurely filled my eyes. Feeling warm yet shivers, my hands travel on my chest, clunching it on the process, making white silk of the dress crumple.

That's when my tears fell.

I did it. I came back. It's been so long.

Where are you?