Authors-nim's Note!

Hello everyone! Or I'll say... ANNYEONG KONNICHIWA lovelies.

It's me! Moralexich, together with my sister raiNGEL! (Raisel + Angel)

She now have an official wattpad account! Yey! Follow her Answer-LoveYourself

So, this story was originally made by her, few few few years ago and! Was found again! 

I, you're lovely moralexich will help her on her story to polish! *Smiles proudly* We hope you'll like this short story!

Okay, I already told you guys that this is a short story but will still be divided into chapter-like pages. Yeah, like the long ones we're used to read. BUT to sum it all, THIS IS A SHORT STORY.

Now, I'll give my sister her first wattpad author's note! Give her a round of applause! *Opens red curtain*

raiNGEL:

Thanks sis moralexich, she's the one who helped me out to publish this story. We gave an absolute effort for you guys to compose a song dedicated to this book!

(It's Filipino language tho 😫)

We hope you'll like and vote! Thanks for choosing to click here and read!

That's all! KAMSAMNIDA! Arigato gusaimas! BORAHAE!

Moralexich/ YowBishes:

Well, she's a shy one. Sorry! And the one who put the BORAHAE is me. WAHAHAHA! She's not YET an ARMY but I'll turn her into one! LMAO.

Hope you enjoy! 💕💕

Love_
Moralexich/raiNGEL