please talk to me...

Todoroki POV

once we got to my dorm, deku immediately cried more into my shoulder. he had tear stains before coming up here, but now, he was full on sobbing.

i hug him and start heading for my bed. we lay down next to each other, when half of him climbs onto me and wraps his arms around me.

i rub circles into his back and start petting his hair. he looks to be calming down.

"hey izuku?"
"yea?"
"why...?"
he looks down and starts crying into me again.
"you don't have to tell me now, just at some point tell me... please?"
he nods. i'll take that after seeing all he's been through.

time skip, 15 minutes

izuku is still crying into my chest, but now it's just soft sniffles and hiccups so i know he's calmed down a lot. i hug him more that i already am, trying to reassure him that i'm not going anywhere.

i notice he stops crying and i hear soft snores. i look down and see something, i see izuku on my chest, head buried into me, tear stains down his face, cuddling with me, sleeping.

i blush, like mega blush.

'i want to kiss him and confess soooooo baddddddd. damnnnnnn. now isn't the time though, he needs support and to know that someone will be here for him. i can't fuck this up.' i think.

he starts to stir in his sleep. he gets restless, and he looks anxious. like he's having a nightmare.

i cuddle him. give him back rubs, pet his head and coo sweet things into his ear. in no time, he's back to sleeping peacefully, and intertwines our legs. he got off of me and is now next to me, i start to spoon him.

he cuddles into my chest, like if he doesn't i'll leave.

i check the time, '01:58, damn. i gotta go to bed,' i think.

i try to think of a way that if izuku needs anything to wake me up, like if he's having a nightmare or something.

i think of something but i will hate myself in the morning for it.

i don't sleep that night.

i mean, how could i? the love of my god damn fucking life tried to commit suicide. how was i supposed to just fall asleep and say 'oh well. time to sleep after not knowing what izuku will do in the middle of the night! he could die, oh well time to sleep!' yeah right.

luckily i did that. he had many night terrors that night... like 4 or 5... if  i didn't stay up, what would have happened...?

time skip, 05:01

i notice that izuku's alarm is going off.

'it's 05:00 why is an alarm set this early?' i think.

izuku wakes up and immediately starts getting ready not realizing that i'm next to him.

i get out of bed and go to him.

"izuku, why are you," i yawn, "up so early?"
"gah! to-todoroki? what are you doing at my house?! better yet, why are you here if you know what could happen?!?!" he replies, he's scared— no terrified. he's having a panic attack.

"hey, hey izuku. your not home. your in the dorms remember? your in my dorm..."
he doesn't say anything. he just leaps onto me, hugging me.
"thank you todoroki..."
"for what?"
"for everything..."
we stay silent.
"izuku..."
"yeah?"
"about last night..."

i'm sorry this is so short!! it's only 581 words ;-; it's normally a lot more i'm sorry!! i just wanna have it on a cliffhanger!