why...

Bakugo POV

"maybe i fucking will you dick." i hear deku whisper under his breath and then he runs out.

"wa-wait what?! no de-izuku!"

i was looking over the notes from deku and icy-hot. 'he's at the cherry tree.' i think.

i grab my stuff fast, like ida fast. (a/n i know everyone spells his name Iida or something but in the manga it's spelled ida) and go towards it.

i see icy-hot.

"ICY-HOT!"
"yes? and it's todoroki."
"fuck, whatever that's it important! izuku is gonna fucking kill himself! he's gonna jump off the roof!!"
"WHAT THE FUCK! ok, you go upstairs and if you can't catch him, i'll stay down here and catch him."
"sounds good icy-hot."

i run upstairs as i see icy-hot trying to determine where he'll fall.

i bang on the door but it's locked. i bust my shoulder trying to body slam it but i could care less. i'm getting frustrated so i use my quirk a bunch until my skin becomes burnt and it doesn't become burnt easily. after i have burned the metal door, i body slam it one last time. i see izuku about to jump.

i run towards him and yell, "NOW ICY-HOT!"

he jumps before i could get to him. i look at everything he's left, 2 notes, his bag, and his shoes. i look off the railing and notice that our plan worked, icy-hot caught him!

i grab his stuff and run down the stairs.

once down i find icy-i mean todoroki, (i might as well call him that. he did save someone)and izuku hugging. izuku is crying into his shoulder and todoroki is comforting him.

i run over to izuku and try to hug him but he just runs away. just a few feet but still, he got up and went behind todoroki, hugging the back of him.

"i'm so sorry izuku..." i say.

i hand todoroki a letter with his name on it and i read mine.

izuku grabs mine and todoroki's, well try's to. we don't let go of it and continue reading.

todoroki and i both finish, we just stare at each other and todoroki immediately goes to hugging izuku and their both crying. i want to join the hug, but izuku will be scared of me so i don't. i just sit there, in shock. tears rolling down my face.

Todoroki POV

after bakugo (i found out his name) told me that midoriya was going to try to commit suicide, i came up with a plan and told him.

we both agree and he runs upstairs. i determine where he will jump, or try to.

after a few minutes of determining it, i hear "NOW ICY-HOT!" and that's the signal. izuku is gonna jump or has. i see a green mop attached to a body and out of reaction use my ice to catch him before he blacks out and use my fire to slowly melt it. once he's down, i see he's in a ball crying.

i immediately go up and hug him. he doesn't hesitate to hug back. he's crying into my shoulder. i have tears in my eyes.

bakugo comes back and wants to join our hug, i can tell. i see he tries to but midoriya just runs and then runs behind me. hugging me from behind. then i hear bakugo say something, "i'm so sorry izuku..."

he hands me a letter. i'm guessing it's a suicide note from midoriya, one for me and one for bakugo. i read mine and just cry.

once me and bakugo finish reading our letters, we both look at each other. i go and hug midoriya from behind, he latches onto me. sitting in my lap. bakugo really wants a hug right now. he's in shock. i just hug midoriya and he hugs back.

Kirishima POV

'damn i hate cleaning up the school, stupid detention.' i think. as i turn the corner, i see something. i see todoroki and midoriya hugging while bakugo just sits there. i use this as my opportunity to hug him.

i run over and hug him. he just sits there crying, and in shock... i lift up his head so he can see me, when i do this he doesn't hesitate to hug back.

now it's just 4 boys, 3 who are crying, 2 pairs of hugs, and 1 very confused me.

"bakugo..." i whisper.
he looks up at me still hugging me, he was more in my chest.
"what happened...?"
"izu-uku t-tried to j-ump..." he manages to say through his sobs.

i sit there, dumbfounded. 'izuku midoriya... actually tried to jump...'

he latches onto me and doesn't let go.

we all just sit there, he start crying into my chest. i pet his head and make circles in his back.

today we were announced that we have dorms. i already has my stuff there like many kids. surprisingly, me, bakugo, todoroki, and midoriya are all on floor 2 for guys.

we start making our way back to the dorms, bakugo is still latched onto me and midoriya is being koala carried by todoroki.

time skip, at the dorms

we enter the dorms and everyone is in the common room and notices me and bakugo along with todoroki and midoriya. they all wonder why were with midoriya, we don't care though. we make our way to floor 2 and head to our dorms. midoriya and todoroki go into todoroki's dorm. me and bakugo part to go into our own dorms.

Bakugo POV

me and kirishima part ways. i go into my dorm, and immediately start to cry. i cry, and cry, and cry.

after a few minutes of crying i hear my door open, i quickly wipe my tears and go onto my bed sitting.

i see it's kirishima and i don't hesitate to run over and crying into him.

he shuts the door and we go sit on my bed. i notice he's in pjs, has blankets and pillows and  snacks. i also notice that he has his laptop and his charger. i get the message and grab pjs and go into my bathroom to change.

when i'm done, we're both in onesies. he's wearing a shark onesie and i have a dog onesie.

he sets up the blankets and pillows on the bed and puts his laptop on top of him, his lap. i nuzzle into his chest, slightly crying but blushing madly. i look up and sees he's blushing even more than his hair, god i love him.

"thank you kiri..."
"call me ejiro. and it's my pleasure."
his smile could light up my life, i mean it has. he's the light and love of my life.
"thanks eji... you can call me katsuki..."
"like i said, my pleasure kat."

Kirishima POV

'BAKUGO IS CUDDLING ME, I REPEAT BAKUGO IS CUDDLING ME! i'm gonna actually have a heart attack!!' i think.

i can see he's starting to doze off. i shut off the movie and clean up all the snacks, he's tries to help but i don't let him.

"just stay awake until i'm done."
he nods.

once's i'm done i see that he's barely keeping his eyes open.

"kat~ you still awake?"
his eyes shoot open, "i'm up! i'm up!"
"kat, i have something to tell you..."
"what's up eji?"
"i-i..."
he stays quiet.
"i love you..."

he sits there, dumbfounded.

"i-i'm sorry. i know this is a mis..."

he cuts me off with a kiss. it's not to intimate but it's passionate. after realizing that he kissed me, i kissed back.

we break the kiss for air and he's says "does that give you an answer?"

"so kat... will you be my boyfriend?"
"of course eji..."

we kiss again.