Chapter 16

::Aurora's pov::

"Jump!" Cassie and I shout at Megan. We were in my new backyard in the pool. Cassie and I jumped off the roof and into the pool, but now Megan wont jump.

"I can't! I'm coming down!" She shouts, Cassie and I laugh. Then it happened. And in it. Kali pushes her off into the pool and she jumps after her. Oh my, how much i do love my sister. "Kali!" Megan shouts. "You're welcome." Kali says.

My dad and Hannah decided not to long ago that we should move so that we did. And we found this home two storied with a basement. It's hard finding a house with a basement since California only really have attics. But we do and the basement is the lounge wear we hang out with friends and as a family. On the first floor there is Hannah and my dad's room, guest room, the two bathrooms, the kitchen and living room. On the second floor there is Kali and my room, guest room,the den, the small kitchen, and our bathrooms.

"You guys want any snacks?" I ask. "Yaass!" Cassie says. I go inside and go to the kitchen. "What are you looking for?" Dad asked. "Just something for us to eat." I answer. "We don't have anything. But if you want you Cassie and Megan can take Kali to the store." He says. "Or....you and Hannah can go." I say. "You are my daughter. See you in thirty." He says, leaving.

******

Unkown phone call

"Hello?" I answer

"Aurora Mitchell?" The woman asked.

"Yes." I say

"Please come to Mercy Hospital as soon as possible." She says.

"Okay.' I say hanging up.

"Who was that?" Cassie asked. "Mercy Hospital, I dont know who's in the hospital but she sounded pretty serious." I say. "Then let's go." Megan says.

******

"Hi, my name is Aurora Mitchell. Someone called me and told me to come." I say to the front desk lady. "Oh yes that was me, the patient told me to call you. He said you were the only one he needs to see." She said. "Who's the patient?" I ask.

"Tristen Rodrigues."