Chapter 12

Chapter 12: To Be Continued

NICK'S POV

'Knock,knock.' My bedroom door sounds. "Go away." I say. "Is that the proper way to speak to me?..I think not." The voice says, I go up to the door and open it. "Hey, sorry. I didnt know it was you." I say, she comes in. "Are you listening to Bob Marley?" She askes. "Dont judge me." I smirk, she sits on my bed. "Ready to get an A on your test." She says, pulling her math text book out. "Do we have to? I was thinking of a little chemistry." I say, crawling on top of her. I roll over, making her on top of me.

The door swings open and Rory jumps off. "Oh, i didnt know you had company. I just wanted to know if you took your pills." His mom says. "That's okay, Mrs.Mayer. I was just leaving. See you around Nick." She says, I grab her arm. "You can spend the night. My mom wouldnt mind. Would you mom?" I say. "I think Aurora must go home. Good night." Mom says.

"I'll call you later." I tell Rory. She turns around fake smiles, looks at my mom and then speeds off.

"What the hell?" I yell at my mom. "What? She doesnt need to be spending time over here." She says. "When i try having a relationship with a girl you come along and scare her. Get out!" I yell.

"Hey, return my calls. This is like my eleventh call andu you havent returned one. Call me back, won't cha." I leave a message for Rory. I throw my phone in frustration.

I take off my shirt jump in bed and go to sleep.

**********

"Slut." "Whore." "Cheater." "Bitch." Four girls say walking past Rory. She slams her locker and pushes one of the girls. "Really?! Shut the fuck up! I'm sorry you're giving me name titles when you dont what kind of shit ive been through." She says, storming off.

I follow her. "Thanks for returning my series of phone calls by the way." I sarcasticly say. "Im sorry, i had homework and then i had to make posters and plans for-" She says, stopping and turning around. Some girls and guys were writing on her locker. I run over there and yell at them.

The vice principle walks by, I slam him into the wall. "What the hell?! Aurora has took all this shit and you dont even give a fuck!" I yell at him. Rory runs up to me and pulls me off. She hugs me trying to calm me down.

RORY'S POV

"Sorry, Mr. Johnson. You can go now." I tell him, still holding Nick. I look at Nick and his face is piping red and hot. "Calm down, please. Its okay, im fine." I tell him. "No, you're not. This isnt fair, you took too much shit this year. I just want to make it better, for you." He says, I hug him. "Im fine." I tell him, kissing his cheek.

"I love you." He says. "I mean, I love you so much." He adds, our foreheads touch. "I dont want you to get hurt." He says, i touch his cheek. "I love you too." I say, kissing him.

I see a girl by my locker who is just staring at it. "Umm, hi." I say, walking over to her holding Nick's hand. "Hi." She says, not moving her glued eyes from the locker. "Is this your locker?" She askes. "Sadly, yes." I tell her. "People are just so mean and retarded, they just need to open their eyes and look further than the surface. You know? Like look into the heart and soul. My name is Rebecca, but you're welcome to call me Becca." Becca says. "Im Aurora, but you probably already know that. Rumors." I tell her. "Do you want to hang out after school?" She askes.

I look at Nick because we had plans and he smiles. "Sure, we were going to the mall, wanna come?" I ask. "No, it seems like you guys have plans and i dont want to ruin them." She says, twisting her red hair. "It's fine, you're more than welcome to." Nick says. "Yeah, i need friends right now and you seem nice and sweet." I say. "Okay, well heres my phone number." She says, writing the number down on a scratch piece of paper. She hands it to me and heads off.

******Walking to track practice********

"Hey." Tristen says, with his football gear on.

"Hi." I say awkwardly.

" How have you been?" He askes

" Good." I answer

"I think we should talk." He says

" Can it be quick though? I have to get practicing." I say

"Every since we stopped talking i feel isolated from you, are you mad at me?"

"I didnt know you felt that, im sorry. I thought that was what you wanted." I reply

He takes off his helmet and throws it on the ground and starts kissing me.

Gosh, i missed his lips crashing into mine.

"Umm.." I hear someone from behind speak. Nick. "I-I-I need to go. Uh, bye." I say running off.

TRISTEN'S POV

Rory didnt just run away but like sprinted....like a cheetah. "Dude not okay to kiss my girlfriend." He says. "What? I wasnt kissing her, i was just telling her that we are never getting back together and she launched at me." I say.

"Yeah right! Rory wouldnt do that!" He yells. "Maybe you should get to know her then. She's not all you think she is." I say, slowly walking away.

I know i was lying, but hey Rory cheated on me. Who know's what else that girl is capable of doing.

"Hey Tristen." Nick says, i turn around. Nick throws a punch at me, i punch him in his jaw. He then attacks me and we just keep punching each other....

To Be Continued....