Chapter Nineteen

WARNING!!! SOME SEXUAL CONTENTS IN THIS CHAPTER!!!

PLEASE READ NOTE AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER!

Now I will shut up and let you all read on lol

Mel x

Chapter Nineteen

After what felt like hours of being stuck in the car, we finally arrived at our new house. It was perfect!

 The house was set in a village far away from everyone. However, taking in the sight before me I knew in my heart that Sheena in time would absolutely love it here.

Wanting to wake Sheena up, my hand froze in mid air. At just seeing, my two princesses cuddled up together asleep like that made me feel the luckiest man alive.

Nevertheless, not wanting to wake her up just yet, I started to take in my surroundings.

There were little dim lights placed the whole way along either side of the driveway. Which led all the way up to the front of the house. It was so beautiful it would astound you. There where trees scattered here and there as well as flowerbeds, which where all lit up in neon blue. 

Feeling slight movements beside me had my heart pounding in a mixture of nervous and excitement. Nonetheless, seeing Sheena’s facial expression as she gazed out the window had my heart wanting to leap for joy. I felt so overwhelmed.

As she continued to stare out the window, I heard her whisper to herself. ”This looks as if it belongs in a fairytale”.

 “Welcome to your new home” Ross shouted out over his shoulder breaking Sheena and me from our own deep thoughts. His voice held so much excitement that I could feel my own excitement rubbing off from him.

 Pulling up outside the front door of our new home made me realise how lucky Sheena and I were.

Staring in pure amazement at our new ground level house made me realize for the first time; that I had truly made the right decision. Not only for me, but for Sheena and Destiny too, Sheena especially will be able to be more independent. Knowing that Sheena will thrive on that alone had me smiling.

Which in time please god, would give her the strength and courage to get full use of her legs back.

Opening the car door, I motioned for Ross to take Destiny from me. This is the moment that I’ve been none stop thinking about since yesterday, carrying my lovely wife over the threshold.

This is not only a fresh start for us but it’s also our honeymoon. “Come on Mrs Marz time for me to carry you over the threshold.” I said my voice deep and husky with so much love, need.

I knew we wouldn’t be able to have our honeymoon filled with wild and erotic sex.

However, as much, I would have loved it to be that way; I was just looking forward to having her in my arms. I’ve been learning lately how to control myself, as I didn’t want Sheena worrying about my sexual needs. Plenty of cold showers can work wonders, especially when your wife is a major turn on twenty-four seven.