Chapter Seven

Hey, all my new and existing fans, loves you all :)

The chorus of this song at side , I thought it just fits the moment perfectly :( 

Chapter Seven

 Incomplete darkness I could hear the faintest sound of what sounded like people talking in the background. I could picture Damon standing beside me now, with our little princess in his arms close to his chest smiling proudly. Knowing deep down that I was not going to have my happy ending that I have always dreamed of killed me.  However, having seen my princess along with telling Damon how much I loved him before the darkness took over gave me some peace. I had managed to find the love I always cherished to have and to give birth to the perfect most beautiful baby daughter I have ever seen, made my heart swell. 

Through the darkness, a light appeared shining so brightly blinding me, I had heard stories about this bright light but I was not ready to leave yet. I needed more time, although I wanted to just give up, I couldn’t. I wanted to try to fight, not for me but for Damon and our princess little daughter, my family. The strong light beamed into my eyes so bright snapping me out of my thoughts.

Trying to open my eyes was wearing me out, as no matter how hard I tried I couldn’t open them. Willing myself to wake up was becoming harder than I thought, and hearing the faint voices in the background was beginning to frustrate me. I tried moving my arms as I needed someone to see I was still here and alive, but my body was not responding to my brain. I wanted to cry but no tears would realise it was as if I wasn’t even inside my body anymore. Feeling scared along with anger and frustration I just wanted Damon.

I kept slipping in and out of the blackness, and every time I saw the light, I prayed that this time I would see Damon. Nevertheless, l knew I was hoping for too much as when has my life ever gone the way I wanted it to, well except for Damon and our baby that is. I kept having visions of Damon crying holding onto our baby, which every time broke my heart more and more, it was as if he thought I was dead, am I? I thought to myself.

My head was spinning as I tried to work out where I was and if I was dead or alive. Just as I was slipping back into the darkness, again, I felt strong hands grabbing hold of my arms and then they started to shake me violently. I wanted to fight whoever it was off me desperately, however not one part of my body was responding. The grip on my arms became harder it was like I could feel my bones breaking, my eyes sprung open through the pain. Wanting to see whoever it was I frantically looked around through my blurry vision, shock and anger flowed through me when I saw it was none other than my brother. Thinking back to before I had the baby had me trembling inside with fear. Even though my vision wasn’t clear I could still see the evil smirk on his face, I felt physically sick. I didn’t want to close my eyes feeling scared encase I wouldn’t be able to open them again. Then all of a sudden, I heard my brother shouting at me, nothing he was saying was making any sense as he just kept repeating. “This is your entire fault, if we killed you when we were meant to then none of this would be happening now and mother and me would be happy. I HATE YOU,” he screamed repeatedly. Crying hysterically my mind kept repeating his last words I hate you. It hurt so much that my body had gone completely numb; all I could feel now was my heart shattering in to a million pieces. Even knowing he was still had hold of me and shaking me, I felt nothing. I was just an empty shell inside my own body.

Hearing a door slam against the wall along with loads of  voices shouting, had me blinking like mad as I tried to clear my eyes. Feeling his hands being ripped off me had me screaming out as his hold on me tightened as they pulled. I could hear my bones snap just before they broke me free of his deadly grip. I could see white blurry blobs running towards me, as the atmosphere in the room became so tense. However, the heaviness of my body eased up making me feel lighter, helping me to calm down. The atmosphere around me slowly calmed down as well. Hearing the most sweetest and most loving voice had me wanting to call out so much that I screamed but I couldn’t hear my scream as nothing came out. As my vision became a little more clearer, I could see Damon standing beside me along with a doctor. Feeling distraught, I frantically tried to grab his attention as well as fighting of the blackness that was trying to take over me. My eyes where becoming to heavy to stay open and just as they where closing Damon’s eyes locked with mine. The darkness took over me leaving me with a haunting picture of Damon’s tear stained face, he looked exactly how I felt broken.