Chapter Three

Hey everyone!

I would just like to let you all know how ecstatic I was reading your comments! You all had me close to tears seeing how much this story has captivated you all. I am truly blessed to have you all reading and enjoying my story, Thank you all so much

In addition, I would like to welcome all new fans Thank you all so much :)

I don’t want to rabbit on to much but one last important thing, Thank you to all of you for being patient with me over the last couple of days, It means so much!

Happy reading!

<3 Mel x

 Chapter Three

I have been looking for Sheena for the past six months and still haven’t found anything; I haven’t even found a lead to go on. Every day I do the same routine; I wake up, get dressed and head off in my car searching for Sheena. I have even employed private investigators from the highest places. I can’t sleep eat or drink through worrying about her and our unborn baby. People keep telling me she’s fine and don’t worry, but that’s so much easier said than done. When I close my eyes at night I see her, miss her I even have nightmares of her out there alone. I know Lee and Cherelle thinks she’s dead, but I know in my heart she’s not; it’s as if I can still feel her. I haven’t told any body this because I know they will just think that I’m losing it, but I’m not. Although I feel empty inside it’s like I can still feel some part of her like a warming feeling. Knowing she is nearly full term with our baby has me going in sane here. As just the thought, of her giving birth without me by her side to support her kills me inside.

Today I am going down the station, as Lee told me he knows whom the mole is. However, he wouldn’t tell me over the phone as he thinks they might have tapped into my phone by now, as well as my house. As soon as I reached the station I could see Lee waiting, he looked nervous even scared as he moved from foot to foot. I ran over to him as the expression on his face had me freaking out. “Hey Lee, what’s up?” I asked him as I gave him our usual man hug. “You’re not going to like this, but we can’t do it here,” he said as he started to drag me towards an unmarked car. “Hey, Lee man, what the hells going on? You’re worrying me now?” I asked him sternly. A man in an expensive suit shoved me into the car before getting back into the drivers side with Lee right behind me. I kept asking them questions but none of them was speaking at all, I finally gave up and just sat staring out of the window.

We had been driving for what felt like hours but was probably only an hour or two at the most, before we pulled into an old derelict building. My heart speed up with pure excitement at the thought that they could be surprising me, the thought that Sheena could be inside there had me jumping out of the car and running for the building. Nevertheless, as I walked into the building my heart sunk, as there was no Sheena, there was nothing, it was completely empty. Feeling my body filling with so much anger scared me but I shook it off, “Damon,” I heard Lee calling. However, right now, I just wanted to hit him for getting my hopes up so high, but then I thought of how he had never even said one word to me. I knew it was my fault; I had so badly wanted it to be Sheena that I just jumped to the wrong conclusions. “Damon, come here,” Lee said from the other side of the building. The whole place looked as if it was going to fall down any minute, as there wasn’t even a roof and the main walls even had bricks missing here and there. I felt a hand grab hold of my arm; my natural instincts took over, as I went to fight whoever it was off me. However, as I spun around I saw Lee looking distraught. My eyes filled up as it killed me being like this, I knew I was a wreck hell I was like a time bomb just waiting to go off. “I’m sorry Lee” I apologized, “its ok man, I couldn’t even to begin to think how I would be, if it was Cherelle out there so please forget it” he replied. “Lee we need to do this now before anyone notices us missing” the suited guy said. I watched Lee as he nodded to the man, before turning and nodding at me to follow.