Naughty wife Naughtier husband.

A princess who has everything, but can't get her only ambition in life.

And a made-up prince, who just in an instant, took everything away from the princess.

Kon Hailee is the only daughter of the couple who owns one of the most famous clothing-line business company in the country that even competes internationally.

As an only child, Kon was spoiled too much by her parents that she became a boundless girl who does what she wants--she always escapes from their mansion, and she likes doing things that money can't provide her. Till, her father, whom she only see seldomly, died. Being a 13 years old girl, no one expected from her to take over their family business. Thus, she was introduced to a boy who was 2 years older than her, his name is Sander. They said that Sander is the right heir to the company. He was trained by Kon's father to follow his footsteps. Kon, of course, was too shocked about this because all this time she thought that it was an absolute thing that the company will fall to her. And what's worse they're engaging her to be his lawfully wedded wife?!

This is a story of a naughty little princess who always escapes from home, always annoy, ignore and brush off her husband, and about her naughtier husband who always teases his wife.

Just why did her dad gave the company she wanted the most to a stranger?

Can Kon escape from this unwanted marriage?

or she'll be captured forever by Sander?

a/n: Hello po! thanks for reading or viewing(?) haha 

Disclaimer: Some parts are greatly inspired by the manga/anime I've read/watched before.