Anything For You

Midoriya

"you are indeed pregnant" Recovery girl says looking at the test results. "which means you can't use your quirk for the next nine months, it could be dangerous because of how strong One For All is" Recovery girl explains. I'm sad about not using my quirk but I'm happy about being pregnant. Suddenly my stomach growls. "I'm hungry~ I want french fries and ice cream" I plead. "Young Bakugou' why don't you head back to training, I'll get Izuku his food" All Might says. I don't want Kacchan to leave. "NO! I want Kacchan to stay!" I demand. "Young Midoriya he needs to get back to tr-"
"NO!" I say. I want my boyfriend to stay here with me. And I will beg untill he does. "Izuku you have to und-" All might starts but I start crying. "N-no! I w-want K-Kacchan to s-stay!" I say as tears roll down my cheecks. Everyone stares at me in shock not knowing what to do. I cry into my hands. Why am I so emotional? I feel strong arms wrap around me. "Shhh, don't cry Deku,  I'm not leaving" Kacchan says. I wrap my arms around Kacchan and cry into his chest. "I still want french fries and ice cream~" I cry. "I will get you your food!" All Might says then leaves.

Time skip to when All Might gets back.

Recovery girl left a while ago and sent me and Kacchan to our dorm. "I am here!" All Might says bursting through the door holding a Mcdonald's bag and a walmart bag. "Here you go young Midoriya, french fries and ice cream" All Might says handing me the bags.

Bakugou

I see Deku's eyes light up as he gets his food from All Might. "Yayyy!" Deku says then starts eating. I giggle at his behavior. "Watch and take care of him young Bakugou, his hormones will be on the fritz" All Might says. "Don't worry" I say. Then All Might says his goodbye's and leaves.

After a while of me and Deku watching Netflix and cuddling and him sharing his ice cream and french fries, my phone starts to ring. Deku pauses the TV. I grab my phone a read the caller ID 'old hag' it reads.
"Hello?" I say answering the phone.
"KATSUKI BAKUGOU YOU NEED TO COME AND VISIT! Me and your father are sad, you don't even call or text us!" My mom says then I hear her start crying.
"I'm sorry, okay? I've just been preoccupied with my soulmate" I say.
"SOULMATE!? And you didn't tell me!? Who is it? What gender? Do I know them?" My mom starts rambling off.
"Shut it old hag! My soulmate is Deku" I growl.
"Izuku!? Your childhood friend? Oh I'm so happy to hear that! Yoy guys come and visit today, especially since Inko is gonna be here too, and then you and Izuku can tell us all about it, and what stage your on!" My mom says. Then it hits me. How are we supposed to tell our parents that Deku is pregnant.
"Ok, I'll let him know, we'll be over in a bit" I say then hang up.

"Come one Deku, we're going to my moms, she wants us to visit, she said that you mom will be there too" I say standing up. "Okay Kacchan!" Deku says then jumps up and changes into black skinny jeans and an All Might shirt then his normal red shoes. I'm just gonna go with what I'm already in, which is a black shirt and grey sweats.

Time skip

Deku walked half way then made me carry him the other half because he got tired. Once I reach my house I try to set down Deku so I can unlock the door but he doesn't let me so I just ring the door bell. "Katsuki! Is he okay? Why're you carrying him?" My mom says as she opens the door. "He didn't want to walk" I answer. "Well come in side" My mom says opening the door wider. I step into the house and as soon as Deku sees his mom he jumps out of my arms and runs up to her hugging her. "Mom! I missed you mom!" Deku says then starts crying. "Oh Izuku I missed you too, but there's no need to cry, when did you become so sensitive? You were becoming less sensitive but not so much anymore" Inko says sounding worried. Deku pulls away. And suddenly he's not crying anymore. "Oh! Yeah! All Might and recovery girl that my hormones will be on the fritz beca-" Deku starts but I cover his mouth. "Deku, I don't know if we should tell them yet" I wisper in his ear. Our mothers are looking at us confused. Deku puts his fingers into a flicking position ready to use his quirk. "DEKU! Your not allowed to use your quirk! And you know this!" I say removing my hand so he doesn't use his quirk. "Katsuki! What is going on? Why can't Izuku use his quirk? And why are his hormones on the fritz?" My mom asks. Deku gives me a pleading look asking me if he could tell them. "Fine, but I'm not explaining it" I say. "Izuku? What's going on?" Inko says worried. "Well back to what I was saying. My hormones are on the fritz because I'm pregnant" Deku says. Both of our mothers freezes. I just turn on the TV and watch the news. "Izuku males can't get pregnant" Inko says. But then the news proves her wrong.
"We have this important and crazy news story, males are starting to get pregnant, males have started going to the hospital for mood swings and morning sickness, and all of them being pregnant, also two male students from UA are pregnant, we're not allowed to say who they are without their consent, but please be aware of this. And for any gay soulmates that have not reached their third stage yet, we suggest for you to use protection when you do, that's all we have about this story for now" The news lady says then it cuts to commercial.
"Oh Izuku!" Inko says then hugs her son. "I can't believe your pregnant, why didn't the school call about this!" Inko says. "KATSUKI BAKUGOU! WHY DIDN'T YOU USE PROTECTION!?" My mom yells at me. "Well, before yesturday I didn't know that males were able to get pregnant and me and Deku had sex the night before we found out" I explain. "Oh" Is all my mom says. "Who do you think is also pregnant Kacchan? It said two UA students" Deku asks joining me on the couch. "Mmm...the only other gay soulmates I know of at the school is pikachu and shitty hair" I say. "Language Katsuki!" My mom yells at me. "Shut it old hag!" I reply back.

After an hour of talking about pregnancy Dekus mood changes again. "I want sushi~" Deku whines. "Izuku honey, we don't have any sushi" Inko says to her son, who only burst into tears. I grab Deku and pull him onto my lap and hold him to my chest. "Shhh, don't cry Deku" I say and lightly kiss his forehead. "I want sushi Kacchan!" Deku cries. This is going to be a long nine months. "I can run to the store to buy you some sushi" I say. "Please Kacchan~" Deku purrs looking at me with glossy red puffy eyes and tear stained cheecks. "Of course Deku, anything for you" I say and gently pull him off of my lap and sit him on the couch. When I turn my mom has a shocked look on her face. "What old hag!?" I yell. "I've never seen you been so nice" She says as she pretends to wipe tears from her eyes. "Whatever, I'll be back, I'm getting Deku some sushi" I say then leave.

Midoriya

"I still can't believe your pregnant Izuku" My mom says hugging me. I yawn. "Why don't you go lay down in Katsuki's old room, honey" Mitsuki says. "Okay" I say. "We'll let you know when Katsuki gets back with your sushi" Mitsuki adds. I just nod and head up the stairs. I haven't been in Kacchan's house since we were little, but I seem to the house like the back of my hand. I enter Kacchans old room and flop down on the bed. I feel myself slowly drift off to sleep.

Time skip

"Deku~" I hear Kacchan's voice as I slowly flutter my eyes open. "Kacchan~" I say, my voice husky from just waking up. "Come on, I have your sushi" Kacchan says. I reach out my arms and make graby motions with my hands signaling for Kacchan to carry me. "Your gonna end up killing me with your cuteness oneday" Kacchan sighs as he picks me up bridal style. I just give him a big smile. Once we get to the kitchen, Kacchan sets me down at the table then gives my my sushi and hands me chop sticks. "Mmmm~" I purr as I eat a piece of sushi. "Thank you Kacchan" I say. "Of course, anything for you" Kacchan says kissing my forehead.