Printed Names

-Midoriya-
When me and Kacchan got back to our room I sat on our shared bed still embaresed. "I'm going to the kitchen really fast" Kacchan said calmly for once. "NO! I don't want you to leave me here I want you to stay here with me" I blurted out. I didn't mean to say that it just came out. Kacchan freezes at the door. He realizes I'm already expereancing the first stage. "Come on nerd, we'll go together" Kacchan says. We heaf down to the first floor and then head to the kitchen. I grabbed a water from the fridge and Kacchan grabbed poptarts from the pantry then headed back to our shared room. Me and Kacchan were sitting on the bed watching movies when suddenly he pulls me onto his lap. I look back at Kacchan. "I just wanted you closer to me" Is all he says. Then we turn our attention back to the movie. After a few minutes there's a knock on the door. "I'll get it!" I exclame jumping out of Kacchans lap. I suddenly felt cold and alone and just wanted to return to my spot on Kacchans lap. I open the door and there stands All Might, but his weak form. "Come in" I say. All Might closes the door behind him. "Okay. There's one more thing about the soulmates. If you guys don't kiss by tonight, you could die" All Might explains. "You should have fucking said that sooner!!" Kacchan says angrly walking to All Might like he's ready to blast him. I step in front of Kacchan. "Kacchan calm down, it's okay, it's only 6:00 pm we have till midnight" I say. Kacchans breath slows as his shoulders fall. He relaxes. "Will anything happen after we kiss?" I ask All Might. "Yes, after you guys kiss, your names will appear on eachother, don't know where because it's always randomized, but this will show that you belong to each other" All Might explains. "Okay" Me and Kacchan say together. "I suggest you do it now or you two might forget, also I wanna see your guys first kiss, young Midoriya is like a son to me" All Might says. Kacchan turns me around to face him and he holds onto my waist. I've never kissed anyone before. I'm scared. What if I do it wrong? "Calm down Deku" Kacchan chuckles. I feel the heat rise to my face. Kacchan then leans in. Soon I feel Kacchan's warm breath on my lips. Then our lips are touching. As we slowly pull away a light shines from Kacchan's wrist then my name is there. I look for Kacchan's name on my body but I don't see it. I pout. "Young Bakugou can help you find his name on you Midoriya. Now get ready for bed!" All Might says then leaves. I sigh then face the other way and take off all my cloths so I can sleep. "Deku I found my name" Kacchan says. "Huh!? Where!?" I ask. "On your ass" Kacchan says. I run to the body length mirror and sure enough. There's Kacchan's name, on my right butt cheek. I pout. "Don't worry about it deku, it's fine, lets just go to bed" Kacchan says.

Morning
-bakugou-

When we wake up in the morning Deku is already awake looking in the body length mirror at my name on his ass pouting.
"Deku~" I say into Dekus ear. It was between a whisper and a growl. "K-kacchan! You scared me!" Deku basically screems. I just shrug. "What were you doing anyways?" I almost growl. Why? I don't know. "I....ummm....Iwaslookingatyournmaeonmybutt" Deku says really quickly that all his words slur together. I chuckle a little. This shitty nerd. I still understood what he said.
"Get dressed so we can go downstairs and eat" I growl because I'm hungry. "Okay!" Deku says running to his dresser. "Please don't leave without me, I don't want you to leave me" Deku says then goes into the bathroom. I didn't want to leave that nerd anyways. I could already tell that we were in the first stage but I can feel it slowly turning into the second stage because I'm starting to get the slight erge to cuddle that shitty nerd. "I'm ready!" Deku says comming out of the bathroom. He's wearing a black hoodie with a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and his red shoes. He looks thicc in thoose jeans, I mean like thicc! With a doudle C! "K-kacchan...your staring" Dekh says, his face red. I feel my face heat up. I jump off the bed then walk to the door. "Oi! Lets go shitty nerd" I say opening the door. "Okay! I'm comming!" (Pun intended). Deku says running after me. When we enter the living area everyone is already there. "Hi Deku!" Pink cheeks waves as she runs to us. "Hey Bakugou! Is that Dekus name! That must mean you guys had your first kiss! Right!?" Pink cheeks says. "Yeah, what about it?" I growl. Pink cheeks ignores me then turns to Deku. "Deku! Where's Bakugou's name on you?" Pink cheeks asks Deku. Deku's face turns crimson red then he turn to me. "K-kacchan can you tell her?" Deku asks. "It's on his ass" I say. Suddenly that pink girl runs up to us. "How do you know where it is, Bakugou? Are you guys already on stage three!?" She asks. "Actually we are still on stage one, I just know it's on his ass because he sleeps naked" I respond. "Also it shouldn't be your concern on what stage we're on, if we were on stage three, trust me you would know oncause Deku would be limping, barely able to walk" I say. Ashido looks at me in amazment then says "So your the kinky type Bakugou? I was actually expecting that considering your personality and self confidence". Man this bitch is weird. I look at Deku and his eyes are wide and his face is redder than Kirishima's hair, if that's even possible. "K-kacchan? W-what do you mean that I'll barely be able to walk?" Deku asks. "Your clueless shitty nerd" I sigh. "Let's just eat" I say pulling Deku to the kitchen.

-------------
Thank you EichCee16 for the title recomdation