Cuddle me Kacchan~

Midoriya

I try to focus on the TV but I can't stop thinking about mine and Kacchans make out session. I can't believe that I was so dominate....but it felt weird....I think I'll just stick to Kacchan being the dominant one. I'm obviously a bottom anyways.
"Oi nerd!" Kacchan says pulling me out of my thoughts. I turn to him. "Damn fucking right your a bottom, better not try that shit again" Kacchan teases. I must of been mumbling. "W-was I mumbling again?" I ask. Kacchan just smirks. "Yeah" Kacchan simply says. I'm about to say something but there's a knok on the door. "I'll get it!" I say jumping up and going to the door.

"Hi Deku!" Uraraka says cheerfully once I open the door. "Hi Uraraka" I say. "Deku? Why are you lips swollen?" Uraraka says suddenly. I feel my lips and notice they are swollen. I didn't even notice. Suddenly I feel two strong arms wrap arounf my waist. "Because we had a very heated make out session" I hear Kacchans voice. I feel my face get hot. "That explains the bruises" Uraraka says. "Anyways, me and Iida wanted to know if you wanted to hang out, it feels like we've hardly hung out recently" Uraraka says. She has a point, I've been spending so much time with Kacchan.
Kacchans grip on my waist tightens. "Please Kacchan~" I say turning in his grip to face him. A small growl leaves his lips. "When I get back You can cuddle me kacchan" I say. His grip loosens a little. "One hour" Kacchan growls then lets go of my waist.

Me and Uraraka head to the living area to meet Iida. Iida examines my outfit. "At least your presentible now, unlike this morning with the villian attack" Iida states. I'm still wearing the same hoodie but I now have on a pair of ripped black skinny jeans and my normal red shoes. "Uh...thanks...I guess" I say. "We better hurry and go because Bakugou only gave Deku and hour, he'll probobly come to kill us if we don't return Deku in an hour" Uraraka explains. I agree. Iida just nods, his eyes on my neck. I remember all the hickies Kacchan left. "Have you and Bakugou had sexual intercourse?" Iida asks. My face goes warm. "W-what!? NO! We just only had a make out session" I say. I feel my face grow warmer as the words leave my lips. I hear uraraka start laughing. "Deku!....Your face is redder...than kirishimas...hair!" Uraraka states.
After Uraraka has stoped laughing we headed out.

Time skip. 2 hours later.

Uraraka, Iida and I started to head back. "Uraraka, what time us it?" I ask. She pulls out her phone. "7:00pm" Uraraka says. Then realization hits us. We all turn pale. Iida grabs our arms and uses his quirk to get us back to UA. Once we get there Kacchan is angrily standing at the gate. "I fucking said one hour!" Kacchan growls. I feel my hands start to shake from fear. "That was TWO FUCKING HOURS!" Kacchan growls again. Small explosions escape his hands. Me, Uraraka, and Iida are all to scared to speak. "I am going to kill you two, I said one hour but you guys kept him for two hours. I was fucking worried about him, especially because of that villian attack this morning" Kacchan says. His explosions start growning bigger. "K-kacchan we're s-"
"You knew it was only supposed to be an hour" Kacchan growls. "KATSUKI BAKUGOU CALM DOWN, I'M FINE!" I shouted. Kacchan froze, probobly because I used his real name...it felt foreign on my tongue. Kacchan just picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and we headed back up to our room. When we got there Kacchan dropped me on the bed.
"I'm sorry Kacchan, we lost track of time we didn-" I get cut off by Kacchan hugging me. "I got scared...that you left me...never leave me Deku" Kacchan says. I hear little sobs comming from Him. I quickly wrapp my arms around Kacchan. "Don't cry, please Kacchan, I promise it wont happen again, also why would I leave you, I love you Kacchan~" I say. Kacchan looks up. "I'm not crying nerd" Kacchan says. But the tears coming from his eyes betray his words. I wip his tears with my thumbs. "I love you, Izuku Midoriya" Kacchan says. I smile. Kacchan places a kiss on my lips, then he places kisses all over my face. I giggle. "Cuddle me Kacchan~" I say. Kacchan then places me between his legs and hold my waist. I grab a blanket and wrap it around us. I smile to myself. I love this hot head.

It looks somewhat like this picture^^^