Soulmates

-Bakugou-
The next day in class was wierd. That shitty nerd was already in his seat writing in that stupid notebook...but what made it wierd was that there was a green halo above his head. I walked over to the shitty nerd.

"Oi, Shitty nerd! What's with the fucking green fucking halo above your head!?" I sorta yelled at him. Deku looks up at me and then his eyes widden. The whole class is looking at me and Deku. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU EXTRAS LOOKING AT!? DON'T YOU THINK IT'S FUCKING WEIRD THAT THIS SHITTY NERD HAS A GREEN HALO ABOVE HIS HEAD!?" I yell at them. "Sorry to break it to you Bakubro...but your the only one who can see the green halo above Midoriya, which means he also sees a colored halo above your head" Shitty hair says. "But I don't have a fucking halo above my head!" I say fustrated. "I-it's O-o-orange-R-redish, Kacchan" Deku speaks now looking down into his lap. "CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?" I yell, fustrated. "You have found you soulmate Katsuki Bakugou, Don't believe me, Look it up" Mr. Aizawa says out of knowhere. I didn't even notice that the bell had rung. I pull out my phone and look it up. As I read the whole page I drop my phone from shock.

"Maybe you should start paying attention to the ones around you, you would avoid being fustrated and confused in times like these, you and Midoriya, head to the teachers lounge, All Might is in there talk to him about it" Mr. Aizawa says. Me and Deku go to the teachers lounge.

-Midoriya-
"I-i'm sorry K-kacchan" I say nervousally. "What nerd?" Kacchan says. Annoyance in his voice.
"I-I'm sorry t-things are l-like t-this" I say. I just hear growl come from Kacchan. When we enter the lounge All Might has already made some tea.
"Young Midoriya, Young Bakugou! I'm proud of the news!" All Might greeted us as me and Kacchan sat on the couch. "Why did Aizawa want us to come here?"I ask. "There are things you two need to know about this soulmates thing, but first! Young Bakugou, tell young Midoriya the other reason you call him Deku" All Might says. Another reason? Didn't Kacchan call me Deku because it meant that I was useless? I look over at Kacchan. There is now a light pink to Kacchans cheeks. Is he blushing!? "It's basically another way of saying calling a person cute" Kacchan wispers. Did I hear hin right? "Come on young Bakugou, don't be shy suddenly, this is your soulmate, you'll be spending the rest of your life together!" All might said. Kacchan growls then speaks. "If a puppy was a human he is the literal deffinition of cute" Kacchan basicall growls.

 "If a puppy was a human he is the literal deffinition of cute" Kacchan basicall growls

Proof ^^^

I sit there shocked. "Okay! Now for some things you need to know about being soul mates!" All Might says. "Just hurry the fuck up" Kacchan says. "Okay. One. You can never break the others heart, if you do you and your partner both die. Two. You must cheriche your partner with all your heart, if you don't do so it will literally feel as if someone was stabbing you in the heart. Three. You must live together, luckly, we have the dorm rooms!" All Might explains. I already knew all these rules because I wanted to know everything about soulmates. There's a fifth one. "Oh and last but not least. You two will be able to feel eachothers emotions after tonight, now that's all...Wait! Also make sure you show affection in front of others, it falls under the second rule, now you two are dismissed" All Might says. Me and Kacchan walk back to class. It was silent. Then I feel fingers intangle with mine. I look down and Kacchan is holding my hand. I look to Kacchan and he'a look the other way, I see that the tips of his ears are red. Cute. "Oi nerd...Your mumbling again...and I'm not cute" Kacchan almost growls. I felt the heat rise to my face. Maybe this wont be to bad.