LDR-ish

Mika

The trainings are becoming more and more intense halos hindi na kami nagkikita ni Kiefer. Their on break whilst I'm tri sem so no breaks at all.

"We're like having LDR." I tried to sound casual as I talk to Kiefer on the phone.

"Malayo naman talaga ang Cainta babe." He kid, albeit I know he's feeling my being blue today.

"One more week... and I can't even spend it with you. Sorry." I muttered. He is being optimistic on our current situation though.

"I don't like you being upset about this baby. It kills me even more because I'm the one who has to leave." Ayoko ng gloomy mood namin but I can't help it. Separation anxiety at it's highest to.

We both stayed silent.

"Aren't you a bit sleepy?" Kiefer broke our silence. I shook my head.

"I just miss you..." I said trying not to whimper. He smirked.

"My baby is so clingy. You really miss me?" He had to ask? I gradually nodded my head.

"Then.. Perhaps you want to go outside."

Kiefer

I can imagine how her face lits up when I told her I'm outside, been here for almost 30 minutes now. I just kinda missed her but I'm not sure if she can go out pa since I know she's very tired from all her activities.

"Are you really outside?" I'm assuming she stood up from her bed from the sounds she's making on the line.

"Yes baby, I'm just waiting for you. Are you allowed to go outside pa?" I can't help my big grin. Hindi siya nagsasalita but I keep on hearing movements on the other line. It makes me even psyched to see her. Almost one week without her was unimaginable.

Mika

When he told me he's outside I jumped off my bed, picked up my jacket and wore it. I'm running my way outside. Huminga lang ako ng kaunti ng malapit na ko sa labas, pinunasan ko ang pawis ko and catch my breath.

"Oh my gosh, you're here." I said on the line when I saw his car parked right outside our dorm.

He opened his door and stood beside his car waiting for me.

"Kief!" I ran to him like a wife patiently waiting for his husband. I missed him, sobra.

"You're here." I can feel myself calming down when he held me. We stayed like that for few minutes not minding if there are people out there watching, I'm done minding.

Sabi nga ni Billie sakin, "Just accept the fact that you're not normal. Be thankful, you are loved by many. Not everyone have the liberty to be well known but you? You don't even have to please people to love you Ye because they already do. You don't have to say anything but thank you." That shook me, albeit I like my privacy I still owe a lot of people. Their kindness, admiration and support for me is just way too overwhelming so probably Billie is right... I'll just have to stop whining and start appreciating.

"You missed me." Fact na fact. Tumango ako, he held my face with both his hands and kissed me on the forehead.

I intertwined our hands.

"Kailangan ko ng pumasok sa loob." I can't stay up too late because of the early game tomorrow, practice game lang naman.

"I know." I'm sitting on the driver's seat he's standing right before me, the car door's open and we're holding hands. Nakatingala ako sa kanya and he's staring down on me.

"Tangkad mo ngayon ah." I crack a joke.

"Matagal na po di ba?" He said smirking and kissed my hand after.