Flooded Memories

[ DEO]

Alex: *points to Kara's brain on the screen.* It looks fine! There's nothing wrong. But she doesn't remember Mon-El. She doesn't remember anything she did on Argo.

Winn: That's weird...somethings not right

Alex: No duhh!!

J'onn: Well we better get to the bottom of this.

*They spend the night asking Kara questions about what happened. They finally let her go home. Still puzzled about what happened in Argo and where was Mon-El.*
~~~~~~~

[ A Day Later ]

*Kara was at her apartment rummaging through her book case to find a book Alex had lent her. She found this old copy of Romeo and Juliet.*
~~~
Kara: Ugh! Why would I ever buy this. They both die in the end! *Kara opens the book. She flipped to a page. Her eyes landing on a certain line. Kara repeats the line*

Kara: "thus with a kiss I die" She begins to repeat that line over and over again.

Kara: Why does that sound familiar? Why does it feel familiar?

Kara: "thus with a kiss I die".
*She dropped the book. Suddenly all of these memories came back to her.  All of her memories at Argo. Every memory she had of Mon-El begins to play in her head. She then touches her cheek. She still feels his warm lips on her cheek. She remembers! She remembers everything. Kara speed runs to the Deo*