Marcel

[Kara and Alura are at the Florist shop as planned. Mon-El is off to go visit Val..//Kara's P.O.]

Kara: Look mom these are just beautiful!! *Kara smells a few flowers brushing her nose against their petals*

Alura: I can't believe my baby girl is getting married...I have gone so many years without seeing you or even knowing you are alive. Now I will be able to see your wedding. This is something I never thought would have happened.

Kara: Oh mom!! I'm glad you get to see this too. I honestly never thought I would get married. So I guess the impossible could happen. *Kara wraps her mom up in a giant bear hug. Making Alura smile*

Alura: I will be right back hon. I need to find someone to help us. Not like they can pick better flowers than me. *Kara and Alura laugh*

*Kara sits down on a nearby bench. Some guy sits down next to her*
~~~~~~~
[Still Kara's P.O.V//]

Stranger: Hey...what brings you by?

Kara: The flower shop?

Stranger: Yeah

Kara: Uhh I'm actually just looking at flowers for my wedding. My mom doesn't understand the looking part but she is just excited so  I don't mind.

Stranger: Wow! Congraz! By the way I'm Marcel...*Removes his hat. Leaving Kara puzzled. Why does he look so familiar*

Kara: Thank you...Nice to meet you!

Marcel: Nice to meet you Miss...

Kara: You can just call me Kara.

Marcel: Kara it is! I know where the prettiest flowers are. Can I show you?

Kara: Of course!! You just might make my mom jealous!

Marcel: *Laughs. Walks Kara over to the edge of the shop*

Kara: There are no flowers back here just seeds. Are you sure you are in the right spot?

Marcel: Yes I'm sure! * Pulls out a dark blue flower..this flower is not normal. Inside of it contains dangerous chemicals.Krypton had outlawed any use of this "flower" but somehow Marcel found it. The flower could allow something such things as mind control to take place. That's exactly what Marcel wanted. It is time for his plan to fall in place*

Kara: W-What's wrong?

Marcel: Nothing...just go to sleep.

*Kara passes out. Falling into Marcel's arms. Marcel carried her into a ship. Taking them to a closed off old bunker in Argo*