19 - Play With Me

☡☡!!WARNING!!☡☡
Extreme Violence and Dialogue.

You have been warned.
--------------------------------------------------------

- Oliver's POV -

One look was all that was needed. Happy walked around the corner and saw that ever familiar glint in my eyes. I turned around without another word and walked out the door. I cracked my knuckles, took a deep breath and started walking.

When I'm on the hunt, I like to walk. Can't really stalk your prey when you're making so much noise, can you? Cars pass me on the side of the road. No one stops though. A pity for me but a good thing for them. Right now my demons want blood and they don't care who from. We live pretty far into the woods, so on either side of the road is nothing but dense and thick wilderness.

I hear a scream and immediately smile. I take a hard left and disappear into the cluster of trees. Continuing to follow the sounds of two people yelling... one male, one female. "give us blood" I hear a whispered voice in my ear. I see the two people and climb the nearest tree. Smoothly making my way across the branches, until I am right above him. When I was younger, Charlie's dad taught us how to distort our voices. Making is sound as if we are somewhere else when really we are right behind you. The perfect sneak attack.

"P-please dad stop! I'm sorry!" She shouted as he hit her with a large branch over her legs. She cried and screamed as it scratched and tore her skin. The sight of her blood got my demons excited but hearing what she said made me furious and blackout. Her father...

"If you want to play with someone...." I distorted my voice. The echos from the trees helped it carry. He stopped mid swing and looked around in a panic. "Play with me." I finished and smiled when he dropped the branch.

"Who's there!? Who said that!?" He yelled walking away from his daughter who was grabbing a tree to haul herself up. I silently climbed down and picked her up.

"Run." I growled and she took off. I looked in the direction of her father and now the fun begins. I picked up the branch he was using and sneak up behind him. I swing and  hit him hard behind the knees. He hollers and falls to the ground. Before he can turn around, I disappear behind a tree and watch him search in total fear of where that came from. "Tell me... What do you get out of beating your own daughter?" I asked as I watched him try to crawl away from where he thought my voice was coming from.

"That's none of your business!" He exclaimed. I stepped out from the tree as he was inching his way towards me without even realizing it. When he finally backed up into my legs, he looked up.

"Humor me." I smiled and picked him up by the neck, slamming him hard against a tree. Taking the sharp end of the branch and piercing it through his shoulder, essentially nailing him to the tree. Strong fucking branch... ha! He cried and tried to remove it, but I slapped his hand away. "Tsk tsk tsk tsk. Behave and you may live through this." I said staring at him. "Now answer my question." I grabbed the branch and wiggled it. He howls and my demons howl back. "More blood! More blood!"

"Why do you care!? Do you know the little slut!? Are you one of her man whores?" He grinned. I hit him hard across the face. He spits out blood and smiles, showing me his bloodstained teeth. "I'll sell her to you for a price. If she's going to whore herself around, she might as well make me some fucking money while she's at it." His words dripped with hatred for his own flesh and blood. My high disapated, soon my body just felt hot and my blood began to boil. I wrapped my hands around his throat and squeezed. He clawed at me but my strength just increase. I smiled and felt my high return as his face turned red... then blue with a hint of purple. His eyes were wide and bloodshot. He slowly stopped struggling and passed out. I finally took his face in my hands and snapped his neck.