11 - Just A Taste

☡☡WARNING!☡☡

Smut and Offensive Language!
You have been warned!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

- Oliver's POV -

I couldn't believe my ears. I tried not to let my excitement go to my head and remained calm. Take your time. Savor her. She layed back on the bed and I crawled over her, looking down at her now bright red face. So fucking adorable. I kiss her and she whimpers into my mouth. That little sound made my dick harden but I tried to brush it off. Stop thinking about your dick and focus on pleasing her! I mentally yell at myself. Pulling back, I could tell she was a little uncomfortable but she didn't push me away. She slowly put her hands around my neck, moving her fingers into my hair and gently gripping. Takings that as a sign to continue, I put my lips to her neck, kissing, licking and lightly nibbling... making my way to her collarbone. I put my hands on the hem of her shirt and slowly started to lift it, but as soon as I do she gasps and grabs my hand. I stop and look at her.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked, hoping she would say no.... Just a taste... that's all I needed.... for now. Although, I don't know how much longer I can hold off. I had that urge... that dying need to know what she felt like. I have never wanted a woman this bad. Usually I see a pretty girl, my dick got hard and I fucked her... but Aurora... I wanted her. I wanted to take my time with her. Savor the feel and taste of her. I felt an overwhelming desire to have this woman. She drove me insane... yet, I knew I couldn't take her... at least, not yet. I will wait for her to make the first move. I think Charlie was right... I love this woman. I knew that if she ran from me, I would chase her. I would go to the ends of the earth to get her back.If another man ever touched her, I would kill him on the spot. If she ever left me I would probably go insane and lock her in this room forever. She's mine.... and I don't share. Call me selfish, obsessed, sadistic, whatever... I don't give a flying fuck. Mine!

"N-no but... please don't take my shirt off." She said blushing and looking away. Hmm.. . What has her so scared? It didn't matter. I nodded and went back to sucking at her neck. My hands made their way to her shorts and slowly began to slide them off. She hesitated but let me continue anyway. I scooted down to her ankles and slowly kissed and licked my way up her legs.

"Ollie?" She said a little breathless.

"Hmm?" I hummed agaisnt her skin still kissing up her thighs, inching my lips closer to her pussy. I was more than turned on to see she was soaked through her bikini bottoms. I stopped to look up at her biting her lip. Fuck that's hot... and absolutely no help for my fucking hard on.

"It tingles even more now... please... make it go away." She said looking at me with those innocent doe eyes.

"Relax baby and let me take care of you." I said while untying her bottoms and tossing them off the side of the bed. I spread her legs open just a bit and I feel her struggle against me, trying to close them... "If you want me to make it stop angel, don't close your legs." She stares at me but soon I feel her muscles relax and her legs go limp. I spread them again and put my face between her legs. She smells so good... I lightly lick the outside of her pussy and feel her buck her hips while gasping. Before she could say anything I just helped myself. I couldn't take it... I wanted to taste her.