13 - Enzo

☡☡WARNING!!☡☡

Oral Smut Scene!!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

- Aurora's POV -

I woke up on Ollie's chest. My face burried in his neck and my butt was up against... Oh! I slowly look down and see something poking up in his pants. I wonder if he still feels tingly? He used his mouth on me yesterday and it felt amazing! He made the tingling stop... hmmm.... I slowly inched my way down to the hem of his sweatpants, periodically looking back to see if he was waking up. Sliding his pants down just a bit, this huge thing popped out. Curious... I grabbed it and it throbbed in my hand, making me slightly jump. I look back up.... He must be a heavy sleeper. I begin to slide my hand up and down and this clear liquid came out of the tip. I ran my hand over it and it made my palm really slippery. I don't know why but I licked my hand. Salty and sweet. I like it! I lick my hand clean and when I couldn't taste it anymore I whined.

Then I remembered.... I grabbed it again and began rubbing up and down, hoping more would come out. I heard Ollie groan and I stop... as soon as he settles down I continue. More of the sweet, salty liquid comes out... I put my mouth down around it and use my tongue to lick it up, while still using my hand to make sure it keeps coming. Then I feel Ollie jerk beneath me....

"Angel!? What do you think you're you doing?" He shouted. I leg go of him and sat up.

"Your thing was poking me and I remember how you said you felt tingly so I thought I would help... then when I touched it, this salty stuff came out and it tastes really good." I said, pointing to his thing while licking what remained of that salty stuff on my hand. I look back at him... his eyes are wide and he isn't moving... Why does he keep breaking like that? "Ollie? Are you mad?" He shook his head...

"No baby just.... surprised."

"Did I make the tingles go away?"

"Not exactly." He said biting his lip and staring at me, then he sighed... "Do you really want to help make my tingles go away?" He asked. I nodded eagerly. "Okay grab my dick with your hand, like this." He took my hand and wrapped it around his.... dick.... as he called it, and moved my hand up and down. Telling me to lightly squeeze it. He moaned and threw his head back. "Just like that baby... keep that pace." As I continued rubbing, my hand became slippery again, so I stopped to lick it. I hummed at the tangy flavor. I hear him laugh.. "Put me in your mouth angel." He said moving his eyes from my mouth to his dick. I put mouth around the tip and use my tongue to lick all around it. He moaned again and grabbed the back of my hair. "That feels good baby but... go a little further." He said lightly pushing my head down. I relax my mouth and take in more of him. "Yes, like that baby, now suck on me like a lollipop." Oh! I get it now! I suck and lick, suck and lick while using my hand and suddenly he lets go of my hair and falls back on the bed. Guess I must be doing it right. "Fuck baby that feels good. Go a little faster..." So I did. I picked up my speed, he moaned louder but this time he growled. I felt it tense up in my mouth and tasted more salty stuff so I kept going. "Fuck... baby I'm gonna cum." He said moaning again. Suddenly a lot of sweet and salty stuff shot into my throat. I swallowed out of reflex but it tasted good so I swallowed the rest. When I finally sat up and looked at him, he was breathing heavy and smiling. He grabbed me and pulled me down onto his chest.

"What was that?" I asked and he chuckled.

"You just gave you're first blowjob and extremely well might I add." He winks.