16 - Girl Talk

- Aurora's POV -

We get to the mall and my anxiety is through the roof. Archie didn't notice, she grabbed my hand and started dragging me through a crowd of people, until we came to a store with beautiful gowns on display. The neon letters above the entrance read...

"You know he picked this store right?" She said smiling while tugging me into the store

"You know he picked this store right?" She said smiling while tugging me into the store. "That boy... he is so deep in love it's sickening." She gasped when she saw my confused expression. "Don't get me wrong, I totally ship you guys but he's not exactly...hmm... how should I put it...." she scrunched her face and bit her lip, thinking. All the while I stand here awkwardly, trying to mentally yell at people to stop looking at my arms. "Loveable." She finished. Why would she say that? Ollie is loveable! Everyone deserves love... well... almost everyone. I pass by a mirror and silently sob. He shouldn't want me. I'm too broken.

"Ollie is too loveable. He treats me like a princess... if that's not loveable, then you must have a twisted view on what you think love is." I stated proudly. Hold on! Where did that come from!? I can't believe I just said that to my new and only friend..... great.... I'm pulled out of my self scoulding by her witchy cackle of a laugh and for some reason, her laugh makes me want to laugh... but I resist the urge and just stare blankly at her. Once she catches her breath she speaks...

"Oh honey bun... do you know who he really is?" She said without looking at me. "I'm just saying, I hope you know what you got yourself into. Oliver has a dark temper, let's just leave it at that." She pulls out a dress and flings it over her shoulder. Pulling out another dress, holding it up to me and tilting her head side to side then tossing it over her shoulder. Repeating the process until she had a pile in her arms.

We walked to a dreasing room... which were gigantic by the way... she hangs the dresses up and pulls me in for a hug.

"Promise me that if he ever hurts you, in any way, you will call or come to me immediately." She said looking serious. "I'm sure he would never hurt you if he treats you like a princess but, like I said he has a temper." I nodded.

"I dont have a phone to call you though. I always borrowed my brothers." I said looking at all the dresses she picked out. I almost threw up when I saw the prices. I can't afford this! This is way to much!

"What!? That is just unacceptable! Right after we find the perfect dress to make Ollie drool... we are getting you a phone." She shouted.

"Why would I want to make Ollie drool?" I asked as she helped me into the first dress. She zipped me up and twirled me around. She shook her head and off it came, then she helped me into the next one.

"Oh my god, you are just too precious. Are you a virgin?" She asked bluntly. Wow... talk about no shame. I nodded and looked away. She lightly shoulder bumped me and smiled. "Don't be like that sugar bear, that is nothing to be ashamed of." She helped me out of the dress and was onto the next.