Nicknames & Living situation

We're back! I don't have much to say here aside from the fact that I wanted to say that I made a new book, it's a Po5 one shot book and it's out now so if you want to check it out and request something you can go right ahead.

Anyways, on to the stories!

#7 Nicknames

During Necropolis

Scott was mad, no scratch that. He wasn't mad... he was ticked, the reason for this is because Matt decided he should split him and Jamie off and leave him with Pedro, so while he, Jamie, and Richard were off in London trying to find Scarlett, he had to be left behind with this small Peruvian boy who didn't even know how to write. So of course he wouldn't be in the mood to do anything, especially when said boy came up to him asking him if he wanted to anything.

"Pedro leave me alone if you know what's good for you."

"Listen Scott, I know you're not happy you got stuck with me but can we at least get along." Stated Pedro, Scott looked at him and just turned away. "Fine, I'll leave you alone."

Pedro started to walk away until Scott said wait, he got up, looked at Pedro head to toe, then pressed a finger against his stomach only to see that Pedro's shirt went in. "Pedro were you always this skinny?"

"That's what happens when you live as a begger in Peru." He responded as he gently pushed Scott's hand away from him, Pedro always knew he was very skinny especially before he meet Matt but after meeting them and living in Professor Chamber's hacienda he was able to at least get a bit of meat on his bones, not much though.

"Jeez and I thought I was skinny, you look like a stick." He joked, Pedro just laughed it off knowing he was joking, he looked at Scott but he seemed to be lost in thought.

'Stick eh.' Scott thought

"Well I'm going to talk to some of the others, I'll be back in a bit." He replies as he walked off again.

"Alright, see ya Stick Insect." Said Scott as he sat back down, Pedro didn't understand why he called him but he just continued on.

#8 Living situation

After a few days in the hospital, Scarlett was finally out and ready for anything now but once she left The Nexus called and said they would like to talk to them. The gang agreed to this and started heading their way to The Nexus secret location, after a while they were able to make it without making people suspicious, once they entered the meeting area they saw that all of The Nexus were there.

"It's wonderful to see you all again, sit down sit down." Ms. Ashwood greeted. "It's nice to finally meet you Ms. Scarlett Adam, my name is Susan Ashwood, I've been told you've come here with someone else."

"Hello Ms. Ashwood." Scarlett responded. "Yes actually, this is Lohan, he was one of the people who helped me leave Hong Kong."

"It's nice to meet you Lohan, I assume you are the son of Han Shan-tung."

"Yes Han Shan-tung is my father, it is nice to meet you Ms. Ashwood." Lohan greeted as he looked at Susan.

"I understand you all have been staying at a hotel for the time being?" She asked.

"Yes, we didn't know where else to go so we found the nearest hotel and have been staying there." Matt explained their living situation. "But what does that have to do with this meeting?"

That was when one of the other Nexus, Remy, started speaking. "Now that the five are finally together we decided to get you a flat for all of you to live in, we've already furnished it and we'll be giving you the money for expenses since we are aware that none of you currently have a job ." Richard felt a bit embarrassed at that statement. "Here is the location for the flat."

"Thank you for helping us." Matt thanked them. "We promise we'll do our best to get along."

At the flat

Apparently the new flat was back in York but they didn't mind since they were still getting a place to live, once they arrived they went up to the flat to see a living room with blue colored wallpaper with white stripes and nice furniture.

"This is a really nice place, I wonder how the kitchen looks?" Said Jamie as he went to explore the kitchen.

Matt went upstairs to see a hallway with three doors, he went to the nearest one to see a room with a darker blue color for the wallpaper, two bunk beds, a desk to the side, a door to the side (Matt:Probably a closet), and a window.

"I'm guessing by the bunk beds that this is your guy's room." Stated Richard as he looked into the room.

"There's two bunk beds but five of us, what about Scarlett?"

"Don't worry." He assured Matt, he then turned to where Scarlett was. "Scarlett I saw a room downstairs with a bed, would you like that room?"

Scarlett was just exploring the upstairs until she heard Richard, she looked into the room and said "Nah, if anything I think I want to share the room with the guys, that way I can get to know them better."

"Alright, I guess the downstairs bedroom can be Lohan's room if he wants to stay with us." He said as he walked off, Scott, Jamie, and Pedro then entered the room to see the bunk beds.

"Don't tell me we have to share this room." Scott spoke as he crossed his arm.

"I would be lying if I said we weren't." Matt responded as looked around the room.

"Fuck my life."

"So who gets which bed?" Asked Jamie. "Scott and I are fine sharing the same bed so no trouble there."

"I CALL DIBS ON TOP BUNK!" Scar yelled as she quickly ran to the bunk on the right side, climbed the ladder, and claimed the top bunk. "I am now the ruler of this bed, fear me!"

The guys just laughed at the short girls actions.

"Scarlett, can I take the bottom bunk?" Asked Pedro as he walked towards the same bunk bed.

"Let me talk to the counsel." Scarlett then turned her back towards them then turned back around with a grin. "They said yes but you have to be my co-ruler."

"Deal." He agreed as he sat on the bed.

"Jamie, Scott, I'll let you guys decide which one you want." Matt stated.

"Scott?" Jamie asked.

"The top bunk, that way I don't get disturbed by you guys when I'm taking a nap." Scott stated as he climbed the ladder.

"Then I get the bottom bunk." Matt spoke as he sat down on the bed.

"Alright twins, who's the ruler of your bunk bed?" Scarlett shouted at the twins.

"We are both the rulers and before you know it we'll be taking over your side!" Jamie responded as he pointed at her.

"Bring it on Tyler!"

"This is going to be fun." Matt muttered.

Well it's been a while, you guys already know the reason why so I'm not going to annoy you with the reason, I do suggest that you guys check out my new book and leave some constructive criticism for this book in the comment. PEACE OUT!