Chapter 2: Hospital & Shortness

Hello everyone and welcome back to more stories of The Power of five, hopefully you guys liked the previous one and if you can please leave some constructive criticism that would be helpful.

Anyways, let's get these two stories started by giving Necropolis an alternative ending, enjoy!

#3 Hospital

End of Necropolis

Everyone ran into the door before the storm could get to them, they all made it through the door successfully and landed it a familiar area. Matt got up to see that they were in the Church, meaning that we're in London once again, he turned around to check if everyone was there and they were, he was happy they all made it out but the moment was short lived as he noticed Scarlett was bleeding.

"Quick we have to get Scarlett to the hospital!" He said as he helped Richard up.

They all ran out of the church quickly trying to get to the nearest hospital, it wasn't until a taxi saw them running and stopped next to them.

"Need a ride mate?" He asked

"Yes please." Richard responded as they got in.

"Where to?

"To the hospital, we need to get there quickly." Said Lohan in a worried tone, the driver went as fast as he could and was able to reach the hospital in time.

They all rushed out of the taxi and into the hospital, they went up to the desk and asked for help. The lady at the desk called for a nurse to come to the desk immediately and to bring a stretcher, she looked at Scarlett to see that she was turning paler by the second. Two nurses then barged out of the hospital doors with a stretcher, they took Scarlett from Richard's arms, placed her on the stretcher, and one of them starting pushing the stretcher to a room.

"What happened exactly?" questioned the male nurse, they didn't know what to say since they couldn't exactly tell the truth without sounding like lunatics.

"We were walking by the church since we've always wanted to see it up close ever since we moved to London and out of nowhere we heard the sound of a gun and we saw Scarlett getting shot." Matt lied, it was the only thing he could think of on the spot.

"What's the girl's full name?"

"Scarlett Adams."

The nurse believed Matt's and walked off in the same direction they took Scarlett, the lady at the desk asked them to take a seat and to not worry about Scarlett. They sat down and waited, a few hours later a nurse came out.

"I would like to talk to Scarlett Adam's parent or guardian please."

"I'm-."

"I'm her guardian." Said Lohan as he cut off Richard."My name is Lohan."

"Well Lohan, Ms. Scarlett seems to be doing well, we were able to get the bullet out and fix her wound before she could lose any more blood, she is currently asleep so it's wise if you visit her once she's awake. We would like it if she could stay here for a day or two so we can run some tests to make sure everything is okay." She explained. "It's a good thing you got her here quick before she could lose any more blood."

"Thank you for the information." He then nodded his head as the nurse started to walk away.

"You know Lohan you didn't need to tell her you were Scarlett's guardian, I could've taken responsibility." Richard questioned as he looked at Lohan.

"Well I've been looking after her ever since she was born, it only makes sense for me to take responsibility for her well being."

It had been another hour until another nurse came out saying that Scarlett was awake and that she would like to see her friends. They got up and quickly walked towards Scarlett's, where they saw the short girl in bed with a bandage wrapped around her head.

"Hey, guys." She greeted, the guys then went to her bed asking questions about if she's fine, how's she doing, etc. "Calm down guys I'm fine, just lower your voices unless you want me to have a horrible headache."

The guys calmed down an started talking to her, everyone but Scott that is. Scarlett noticed this and asked Scott to come to her bed, he walked towards her a bit nervous.

"Scott I'm not mad at you." She reassured him. "You were just trying to protect your brother, if anything it's my fault for pretty much standing there in the first place, I'm not mad at you so don't worry."

He didn't know what to say but he was glad that she was okay. "Thanks for telling me that and I'm glad to see you're okay."

#4 Short part 1

After Nightrise

"Come one, almost there." Said Pedro, he was currently trying to reach for his Spanish-English dictionary that someone placed on the top shelf but he couldn't reach it. He kept trying until Jamie saw Pedro trying to reach for the book, he went towards the Peruvian boy and got the book from the top shelf for him.

"Here you go, Pedro." He stated as he gave him the book. "You look like you needed help."

"Gracias Jamie but I could've done it myself."

3 days after

Pedro was currently playing with a soccer ball by himself until he accidentally kicked the ball towards one of the tree's branches and getting it stuck there. It was a small tree for everyone else but for him, it was a big tree.

"Mierda!" He cussed, he was about to climb the tree until the ball fell on its own. "What the?"

"I saw what happened so I decided to help out." Matt responded as he smiled at Pedro.

"Gracias Matteo but I could have gotten it myself."

Few hours later

"Hey Pedro, can you get the bread for me please?" Richard asked as he was making lunch for everyone.

"Sure thing." Pedro was about to get the bread until his arms reached their limit, he tried going on his toes but still couldn't reach it.

"Right I forgot, don't worry Pedro I'll get."

"No, I can reach it!" He kept struggling until Richard took the bread from the cabinet and continued making lunch. "At least I was close."

Next day

"Pedro when are you going to accept the fact that you're just short." Said Scott as he was switching channels.

"Because I'm not that short, if you guys just give me more time then I could get stuff on high shelves easily." He argued as he crossed his arms. "Now give me the control all you're doing is skipping channels."

"Alright, I'll give it to you if you can grab it from my hand." Scott then raises his arm with the control in his hand until it was out of Pedro's reach, Scott was much taller than Pedro so it gave him an advantage.

Pedro then tried grabbing the control but when that didn't work he then tried going on his toes to make him a bit taller, once again that didn't work so he then tried jumping but whenever he was even close to grabbing it Scott would just going on his toes. "Pinche Scott, give me the control!"

"Nah, this is fun." He smirked.

This went on for a while until Richard saw this and took the control from Scott's hand and gave it to Pedro, good thing too considering the fact that Pedro was this close to kicking Scott in a place that would definitely hurt.

Hey guys, it's been awhile I know but I couldn't work on this at home for some reason so I have to work on this at school which even then I don't have time to work on it so that's why this is really late, anyways, the idea for the second story came from the fact that I headcannon that Pedro is the shortest out of everyone, 4'9 or 4'8 to be specific. Hoped you guys at least enjoyed this and I'll see you next time. PEACE OUT!