Llamas & Bear

Hello Hello everyone, welcome back to another chapter of the Power of five! I'm trying to put these out a lot more quicker for you guys since I know these stories are short and I know there's only so many times you can re-read a fanfic to the point where you get bored so yeah.

I'm going to quickly explain a timeline for you guys here, you know how in the previous chapter I made an alternative ending for Necropolis that way the story is possible. Well here's the thing, the stories here that will have the five together and being happy will take place after that alternative ending, so if it doesn't say when it happened like you've seen in the previous stories then it takes it means it takes place after the alternative ending.

Now that that's over let's get into the story.

#5 Teddy bear part 2

After Raven's Gate

Richard was currently cleaning the flat since he got the day off but Matt was at school so he didn't know what else to do but clean. "Weird, I can't even remember what I did on my days off before I met Matt." He said to himself as he chuckled a bit.

He went to Matt's room and started cleaning it until he saw a teddy bear near the window, he remembered what Matt said a week ago and realized this must've been his teddy bear. He grabbed the bear and saw the rough state it was in, the bear's color seemed to match the color of the bog, the fur was shaggy, the scarf's color was a bit faded, and it seemed that the bear had lost an eye, not only that but it smelled disgusting as well.

"Bloody hell, has this bear really been like this for weeks." He continued to look at the bear until he got an idea, he left Matt's room, took his car keys, and left. "Hopefully he'll be able to fix this."

-Timeskip-

"Oliver you there?" Richard asked as he rung the bell on the counter, he was currently at a toy store but it was also a toy repair shop.

"I know that Yorkshire accent." Said a man in the back. "Richard is that you mate, you never used your accent much."

"Felt like using it so you knew who it was."

"Where have you been, I haven't seen you in months which in my opinion is the longest we've ever been apart." Oliver then came out to show his dark brown hair, leaf green eyes, freckles, and his green uniform with blue jeans. Richard met Oliver on his first year of secondary school when they were partnered up for a school project, in fact, Oliver was one of the reasons Richard wanted to be a journalist. They kept in contact after school and tried supporting each other as much as they could, they ended up losing contact a few months prior though.

"Well I've been busy with work lately, not only that but now I'm responsible for taking care of a 14-year old." He explained. "His name is Matt and he's staying with me since his no one in his family wanted to take care of him and his foster parent was a witch."

'Literally.' Richard thought as he remembered the previous events.

"You've sure been busy, anyways there's a reason you came here and I know it's not to just talk me."

Richard felt a bit embarrassed for only coming here because he needed his help and not because he just wanted to see his old friend, just like the last time he was here.

"I need you to fix this." Richard then placed the stuffed bear on the counter for his friend to see the condition it was in. "This belongs to Matt and he really loves this bear, it's kind of a mess and I need you to fix it, please."

Oliver then analyzed the bear in front of him, "Rich I know this is also a toy repair shop but I'm telling you this, why don't you just buy him a new one?"

"Because he loves this bear, because this is was a gift from his deceased parents, because he'll kill me if I throw away this bear."

"Alright Alright, I'll fix it." He responds as he lifts his arms to show he surrenders. "On one condition."

"What is it?"

"You hang out with me this Friday, you can bring the kid as well since I do want to meet him."

Richard thought about this and he said "Alright, that seems fair." He then hands him the bear, said thanks , and then leaves.

#6 Llamas

After Nightrise

"Hey give that back!" Yelled Scott as a llama was trying to take his book. "Give me back my book! Professor Chamber help!"

"What is it, Scott, oh my." She said as she witnessed Scott fighting with the llama.

"Tell your llama to give me back my damn book!" He yelled as he kept fighting with the fluffy animal.

"Marcos, deja a Scott y dale su libro." She ordered in Spanish, the llama then let go of Scott's book but the boy ended up falling backwards. It was then that Jamie and Pedro appeared.

"Scott, were you fighting with the llamas again?" Jamie asked

"Not my fault these spitting demons take my stuff." He argued, Marcos then proceeds to spit on his face because of it. "Oh come on! You're lucky I don't want to get in trouble!"

Scott then walked off to his room with a grumpy look, he was sick of these llamas and trying to still his stuff every chance they got. He sometimes wonders why Professor Chamber even has so many llamas in the first place.

Later that day

Everyone was outside enjoying the sun, Scott sat under the shaded area reading his book until a baby llama came near him, after what happened earlier he didn't trust the tiny ball of fluff. Instead of spitting on his face the tiny llama just cuddled his leg, Scott still didn't trust it and just gently pushed the llama away.

"Go away, I don't trust you."

"Why don't you trust me, Scott." Said a squeaky voice.

"Jamie I know that's you, llamas can't talk." He stated. "If they did then they would be cursing me out."

"Come on Scott, do you really believe that little Bella would hurt you." He said he pet the tiny llama.

"Yes because that's what they do."

"Just pet her head and you'll see."

Scott was reluctant at first but decided that his brother wasn't going to leave him alone if he didn't, he put his book down and started to pet the llama. It actually felt nice petting the baby llama. "I guess not all of them are bad."

"BELLA, GO!" Yelled Pedro, once he said that Bella then ran up to Scott's book, took it, and ran off.

"FUCK, GET BACK HERE YOU STUPID SPITTING ANIMAL!" Scott got up and ran after her, he looked towards Pedro's direction and said. "ONCE I GET MY BOOK YOU'RE NEXT STICK INSECT!"

Ever since that day llamas have always been Scott's least favorite animal.

Hey guys it's been a while, sorry if I haven't updated this book in like two weeks, school and everything. Anyways, you didn't expect a previous story to have a part 2 did you, it's basically what I plan to do with a couple of stories here since they're suppose to be short stories, I will say this, don't expect part 3 to be next, it will happen just not right after this page. PEACE OUT!

Hey guys, so this was made in fan fiction.net so that's why some of the descriptions are like this.