I'm Sorry

A few years pass, and the girls are growing stronger.

Stickman had told the women a few months ago what we truly are and I, to be honest, was surprised by their reaction. They weren't scared at all, it seemed they were almost encouraged to do better from this.

"Fuck! Ouch!" I yell and grab my stomach, a dagger stabbing through the middle of it.

Evana grins at me, "stop daydreaming Jeffrey."

I put my hand on her face and shove her away from me, "fuck off shorty. Don't call me Jeffrey, you're not my mom."

Evana sticks her tongue out at me. My lips curve into a wider grin, "I will bite that tongue off."

She flinches and pulls her tongue back in quickly and frowns at me, "jerk." My eyes dart over to my right, Jane is fighting Ben, Nichole fighting E.J. We all decided to switch partners so the girls could learn from someone else.

After everyone finishes their battle, we switch again. Jane walks over to me and stands in front of me, her head coming up to my chin. "Hello Jeffrey." Jane smiles up at me.

I hold in my frustration, why the fuck is everyone calling me Jeffrey. It's Jeff. JEFF. "Jane," I smile back. I ready my knife in my hand and take stance, she does the same. Eyeless did a good job on training her, I'll give him that, I've seen her fight before.

She strikes forward to my stomach and I juke out of the way and grab her neck and trip her legs from under her and pin her to the ground. Her eyes widen and she quickly stabs my arm, pain in flames fly up my and I yell in pain. She then swiftly kicks me in the stomach, pushing me away and gets up.

I stumble back and look at the girl in front of me. She screams and jumps on me. My eyes widen from the sudden "attack" and I fall backwards onto the ground. Jane lifts her knife and acts like she stabs my chest. "I win," she grins down at me.

"Well that was an interesting initiation." I chuckle, trying hardly not to focus on her body on mine. So I quickly clear my throat and push her off so I'm on her, pinning her to the ground, "and now I win." I grin down at her. She struggles and tries to move her legs, but they are useless on offense due to my legs being between hers. She grunts loudly and gives up, "I won first so hah."

I grin at her. "Get a room!" Ben howls from next to us. Jane's face turns red and I begin laughing. I get up and pull her on her feet. "Good battle, alright guys training is over!" Ben nods and leaves with Jane, Nichole and Evana. I begin to head out but feel something grab my arm. "Jeff," Eyeless Jack's voice echoes in the empty room.

I turn to look a few inches up at him and let the door shut, "yeah. What's up?"

He gazes down at his shoes, "I saw you and Jane battling, nice battle by the way... But.. Could you not do that again?"

"Do what?"

He looks at me again, "pin her down like that."

"What? Uh sure I guess? Why," I gasp, "oooooooo, Jackie has a crushh!"

"Sh-shut up!" Jack crosses his arms and looks down again.

My mouth grins wider, "sure thing Blue. I won't. But don't be surprised if she already likes me, since you know. I'm sexy."

Jack scratches his head, "um. Sure Jeff... I'll see you later." He leaves the room and I ponder what he said.

Eyeless Jack can't see.....

~

Insanity wakes me up. My eyes dart over to the alarm clock, 2:45. My mouth subconsciously grins hugely. I jump out of bed and grab my knife off my night stand and my legs drag me to the door and I open it to see that the hallway lights are already on.

I shrug and leave my room and go to the girls floor of the mansion. My knife blade drags across the walls making a quiet scratching noise. I stop in front of Jane's door. Using the knife, I slowly and quietly pick the lock to her door and enter her bedroom. Jane is laying in bed, asleep feeling so safe. Too safe.

My smile widens so much it hurts. I stalk over to the bed quietly and look over the sleeping woman. My eyes drop to my knife and I slip it into my hoodie pocket and I bring in some items I gathered before I came into her room. I pull out a cigarette and light it with a flick of my lighter.

My lips suck on the bud and blow out smoke. I then grab bleach and pour it over the sleeping girl. Jane's eyes widen as she wakes from the sudden coldness. She screams and I open my mouth, letting the cigarette drop onto her body and fire bursts a blaze in front of me. I back up and grin at my doing. My eyes close, and everything goes silent as I pass out.