ch 12 || missing

Your POV

the next morning

Light peeked through my window causing my eyes to flutter open. Last night I went to bed "early" after the whole Zion/Edwin situation. I didn't wanna deal with any of that at the moment. I didn't even do anything, I felt like I couldn't really move or speak until it was all over.

I tried to go back to sleep but I eventually gave up because it was not working.

I turned over and grabbed my phone from the night stand to check the time.

7:38 am

I sighed deeply when I saw a bunch of messages from Edwin apologizing and trying to talk, but I didn't see those last night. Literally I went straight to my room, put my phone on the charger and on do not disturb.

I didn't know how to feel or how to respond to any of it. I didn't know whether to be mad at Edwin for overreacting over a situation that wasn't even close to what he thought it was. I didn't know if I should be upset at him for telling another person. I didn't know whether to be worried or not about what Zion was going to do. His FIRST instinct was to run to Brandon. I mean he covered for us but still...
I decided to get out of my head and start my day. Maybe if I cleared my head a little I could actually respond to this whole situation.

I got up and hopped in the shower to start morning routine. After getting ready I skipped downstairs.

(Your outfit) No one was awake yet which made sense since everyone was probably up late

(Your outfit)

No one was awake yet which made sense since everyone was probably up late. The house downstairs looked like a disaster and the kitchen was no exception. So I decided to go out and get some breakfast, maybe go shopping a little and just have a me day.

Halfway to the cafe I usually get breakfast at I realized I left my phone. I was annoyed but not annoyed enough to turn back around. I figured I can live without my phone. Maybe that'll help me clear my head a little better anyways.

...

A few hours later, around 3 I got home. I got carried away at a few too many stores. And since I didn't have my phone I completely lost track of time.
When I walked in the house the boys looked frantic, especially Nick and Edwin. They didn't even notice me until I closed the door behind me and they heard it.

"Y/N WHAT THE FUCK WE WERE WORRIED ABOUT YOU" Nick said rushing to me, before I could even respond he continued "WE ALMOST CALLED THE FUCKIN COPS WE THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD. WHY DID YOU LEAVE WITHOUT YOUR PHONE??? WHY THE HELL DIDNT YOU TELL ANYONE WHERE YOU WERE GOING."

"CALM DOWN FATHER MARA, JESUS." I finally interrupted before he could continue. "I went out to get breakfast and go shopping a little and forgot my phone, it's not that serious," I said slightly lifting my arms up so he could see the shopping bags, which was a lot.

Nick's body relaxed a little. He's so protective I'm pretty sure he probably called everyone he knew in LA to see if they knew where I was at.

"Okay okay. Just, don't do that again." He finally said after a few second of silence. I looked over at the boys who looked slightly less stressed once Nick calmed down.

"I'm sorry I scared you guys, but if it's any compensation I did get all of you guys some gifts while I was out." I said smiling innocently. In reality I originally got Edwin some things I thought he'd look good in but I felt like I'd look weird if I only got him something. I finally put my heavy shopping bags down and the boys plopped down on the messy couches. I'm guessing they were so busy trying to figure out where I was they didn't bother cleaning.

I gave Edwin a jean jacket that he could customize since he's been meaning to make another one. I also got him a bottle of cologne that smelled reeaaally good. I gave nick a few pair of shoes I knew he's been eyeing. I gave Austin some art supplies that I thought he'd like, I've been begging for him to paint me something cool to put in my room so I figured I'd pay him in paint supplies anyways. I also stumbled across a vintage store where I got Brandon a few vintage tee's, he really lit up when he saw the Michael Jackson t shirt in the bunch, I knew he's been looking for one. And finally I got Zion a new gaming headset since he's been complaining about his current one.

Needless to say my bank account was hurting big time, but I didn't really care because it was daddy's money and I knew he'd just refill it back up. It was the least he could do for the hell him and my mom have put me through before I moved out to LA.
I put the rest of the bags aside that had my things in them while the boys were gawking over their gifts they would not stop saying thank you. I just laughed. I almost forgot about the whole Edwin/Zion problem.

Almost.