ch four || chill

edwin's pov

I knew Nick would be really pissed at me for kissing y/n's hand but I didn't think it was that big of a deal, it was friendly. Nick finally came back downstairs, he looked upset. Everyone looked up at him waiting for him to say something but he didn't. He just walked past us and went to the kitchen. 

"bro you have to be careful with y/n," Zion said leaning towards me, trying to not be loud enough for Nick to hear. "You know how this dude gets when he's mad and nobody is trying to deal with that." I nodded. 

"I just think it's stupid, she's pretty. I'm pretty. she seems nice, I'm nice. Like why can't I just flirt a little? It's not that serious." I said in a low voice, going through Instagram. Zion kept talking but I zoned out (ironic huh 😂) because I came across something y/n posted earlier.

...

(replace the girl's face with your own lol)

yourinsta@

liked by therealnickmara and 372 others

yourinsta@ HAPPY FRY-DAY 🍟

view all 194 comments 

therealnickmara YOURE WELCOME

y/bff/insta@ come baaaaaack :(

...

"HELLOOOOOOOOOOO" Austin said waving his hand in my face. I looked up giving him a blank stare. "oh thank God, we thought we lost you for a second. you went full Zion on us" Austin said making everyone laugh. I locked my phone laughing along with them.

"E, not that you heard anything that Zion said but you forreal need to stay away from her. I can tell how important she is to Nick when we went to In-n-Out. They grew up together. He's serious." Brandon said with his eyebrows raised.

"Bro I KNOW. Why are you giving me the second degree on it damn." I said slightly annoyed at this point.

"Because she's been in this house for not even 20 minutes and you've been drooling over her for every second of it." Zion said laughing at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, I think she's pretty that doesn't mean I like her chill, I don't even know her." The boys all just gave me a "mhhhhm" and went on to do whatever it is they were doing.

And so what if I ever do end up liking her... It's not like I'm a bad guy. There's no reason for Nick not to trust me.