ch 11 || zion

your pov

The party has been going on for some time now. Everyone was dancing and drinking and just partying like the world was going to end. It was freaking epic and exactly what everyone needed. The boys needed to let loose, they've been working so hard on this album. And I needed a breather from all this pressure to keep Edwin and I a secret. 

The boys were having a dance-off in the middle of the living room and I was watching them and laughing to myself, drink in hand. People started joining in and it was hectic. All of a sudden I felt a hand grab my arm and pull me away from the crowd and outside to the backyard. 

 I turned to the person and saw it was Zion. "you scared me" I said punching his arm. He laughed. 

"I just wanted to steal you away." He said chuckling and rubbing his arm. "Okay... Why?" I said laughing along with him and shaking my head. 

"I don't know, I just wanted to hang out for a bit. This is the first time I've seen you let loose in a while. you've been pretty stressed out lately." He said crossing his arms. "What's up with you lately? Is it Nick? I may be a little scared of him but if I get the other boys on board I think we can take him" He said laughing to himself. 

I smiled and shook my head "No it's okay, just a lot going on ya know. Between home stuff, and trying to figure out my life here it's just a lot." Z nodded his head. "I get it, hey if you ever need to talk I'm here," He said pulling me into a hug.

Edwin's pov

Brandon and I got done demolishing some randoms at the party in a dance-off. I went to look for y/n, I was a few drinks in and I just wanted to see her beautiful face and kiss it all over. 

I couldn't find her anywhere. I'd ask Nick since he always keeps tabs on her but he was out on a food and beer run.

I wandered outside and saw y/n and Zion talking. Then I saw him hugging her really tight. What the fuck is he doing with my girl? I felt my blood boil. If anyone would hit on y/n it's Zion.

"YO WHAT THE FUCK BRO GET OFF MY GIRLFRIEND" I yelled at Zion shoving him off her.

"Edwin CALM DOWN." Y/n said putting her hand on my chest.

"your WHAT?" Zion said with his eyes wide and jaw dropped. "Bro I wasn't even hitting on her.... You guys are dating????" Zion said putting his hands on his head.

"I gotta tell someone... BRANDONNNNNN" Zion said making a break for it towards the party. I managed to tackle his tall ass before he got inside. "Z you can't tell ANYONE" I said while I was on top of him.

He pushed me off. "FINE." He got up. 

"Austin knows..." Y/n finally said in a soft voice. "He walked in on us cuddling one morning and he's been helping us sneak around ever since." y/n continued helping both of us up.

"Austin successfully kept a secret. I'm impressed." Zion said raising his eyebrows.

"Impressed by what?" we heard a familiar voice. It was Brandon, he was making his way out of the house. "Someone said they heard one of y'all calling me outside." he continued.

"Oh... Um... I bet Edwin that he couldn't tackle me down, I was calling you out here to record it since we all left our phones inside. When I was calling you out, Edwin totally cheated and tackled me while I was off guard." Zion said quickly. We all went along with the lie.

Brandon chuckled and shook his head. "You guys are weird." He turned around and went back inside.

Y/N sighed shaking her head at this whole thing "I'm going to bed." she said before pushing past me and going inside.

"Well... that was awkward," Zion said, being the next to go inside and return to the party.

I just stood there... what did I do? That was so insecure of me... And someone else just found out and it was all my fault... She is not going to be happy about this at all.