𝙖 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙖 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨

" i got love all over meand i don't want to get it off,i'm completely covered up in your love "

and i don't want to get it off,
i'm completely covered up in your love "

two months later....

Slash stumbled into the apartment, high or drunk off his ass.

He couldn't differentiate.

He was seeing two of everything.

Thank god he managed to make it home in one piece. The apartment was dark and quiet.

That must've meant everyone was sleeping.

Besides the moaning and the sound of a headboard constantly banging against the wall from Izzy's room. Slash kicked the door shut, locking it behind himself.

After the Renee incident, he always made sure to lock the door behind him. Now, he had a kid, so it wasn't really an option anymore.

Speaking of Shiloh, "Axl?" Slash whispered into the darkness of the apartment.

Axl, of course, would probably be sleeping since he was running about all day everyday trying to help Izzy manage Guns N' Roses— their so-called, half-assed band— and take care of Shiloh, their baby girl.

There was a soft, yellow light on at the end of the hall — Shiloh's nursery.

Oh, fuck. Slash thought.

He rubbed his bleary eyes and stumbled to his daughter's nursery.

The door was half-way cracked open, but Slash still gently pushed the door wider.

His heart swelled about twenty times larger.

Axl, who somehow managed to fit in the baby's crib, laid with their sleeping daughter, hand resting over the infant's belly.

Slash smiles, stumbling to the rocking chair and plopping down there. This didn't wake the baby, but it woke Axl.

The man lifted his head, rubbing his eyes. "Hey." He whispered with a tired smile.

"Hey, angel." Slash managed to say as soberly as he could. "Was she okay today?"

Axl nods. "Same as always. Had me running around like a chicken with its head cut off."