𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙪𝙨

" 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐢 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞, 𝐢 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞, 𝐢 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 "

𝐢 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞, 𝐢 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞, 𝐢 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 "

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

"Slash...." Axl smacked the man's chest.

He stood over the bed, fully clothed and pissed the fuck off.

Slash had slept in and if he didn't wake up in T-minus 5 seconds, Axl was gonna pummel him into oblivion.

"Mmm.." Slash huffed, rolling over to stuff his face in Axl's pillow.

"Slasher, c'mon, man.... we're gonna be late for the class." Axl swatted his thigh over the blanket.

"I'm tired, baby." Slash whined into the pillow.

"I am too, Slash, but we have stuff to do." Axl pouted.

Snores. Fucking snores is what he got in return.

"God dammit, Slash! Get your ass up!" Axl smacked Slash's arm, very hard.

"Ow!! Fuck, Axl! What the fuck is your problem?!" Slash groaned, lifting his head to glare at Axl.

"You're gonna make us late, Slash! We really need to do this!!" Axl yelled.

"Why?! Why can't we fucking stay home and watch videos?"

"Because Ola said we have to go, and I don't want to bring a child into this world not knowing how to take care of it!" Axl looked at Duff, who was standing in the door, with a frown.

"Slash, I can't magically know how to take care of a kid. I don't want our child to come into this world with our lives like this." Axl said.

Maybe Slash was still high, still drunk, or maybe even fucking out of his mind, but what he said next was inexcusable and dumb.

"Then don't have it." He said, not being able to catch the words before they left his mouth.

Axl had never been so speechless in his life.