𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙧, 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙪𝙘𝙚, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙩

⚠️ MENTIONS OF SUICIDE AND MOLESTATION TOWARDS AN UNDERAGE CHILD (only mentions) ⚠️

" 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭, 𝐬𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭
𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲
𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐭
'𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 "

"Baby..."

"Baby, wake up..."

"Slash!" Axl whisper/yelled, smacking Slash's thigh. Slash groaned.

"What, Ax? What?!" It was late and he hated being woken up in the middle of the night.

Guess that's something he had to start getting used to.

"Baby, I heard someone in the living room." Axl whispered, eyeing their room door suspiciously.

"Axl, baby, it was probably just one of the guys. Go to sleep, it's late." Slash pulled Axl back into his chest.

"Saul, I'm seri—"

There was another noise followed by a quiet but feminine, "Shit!"

This time, Slash had heard it. He slowly sat up.

Axl rubbed his eyes with his covered fist, since this long-sleeved shirt was large and the sleeves were too long for his arms.

"Come check with me." Axl whispered.

"What?! What if it's a burglar?! What if I die?!" Slash whispered.

"I'll make sure your funeral is beautiful, now come on!" Axl gently pushes Slash.

"Ax..."

"Please, Slash? I'm scared." Axl said, gently laying a hand on his now protruding nine-month belly.

He knew the baby and a few bats of his eyelashes always made Slash give into anything he asked for, so he played it up. And it always worked like a charm.

"Okay, fine." Slash huffed, laying a kiss on the clothed belly before leaving the room.

Axl fixes his loose ponytail, gently moving from the comfortably warm bed.

"What are you doing?" Slash asks, as if he's immediately forgotten that Axl was coming.

"I'm coming." Axl stated in a 'duh' tone.

"No the hell you're not. You're holding my child captive inside of you and I won't risk any of your lives, now get your ass back in that bed." Slash commanded in a soft tone.