𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙢, 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙙𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜

" 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧' 𝐯𝐢𝐛𝐞, 𝐦𝐚𝐧, 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞 "

" 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧' 𝐯𝐢𝐛𝐞,
𝐦𝐚𝐧, 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞 "

It had only been two and a half months and Axl was constantly driving everyone crazy with how carelessly he kept walking himself into danger, causing them to lose their heads.

One night Slash woke up and Axl was walking into the wall like some broken video game character.

He was gonna have to bolt that man down to the bed if it meant keeping him and the baby safe.

"Axl, stop! You're gonna hurt yourself!" Slash warned the man for, like, the fifth time because he kept jumping up to try and grab a paint can— which was very heavy, may he add — from the top shelf at Home Depot.

"I wanna help, Saul!" Axl grunted angrily. "I know, Ax, I know. But you're pregnant. So no jumping and carrying heavy stuff." Slash kisses Axl's forehead.

Axl retaliated by wrapping his arms around Slash and frowning.

"I know, I know." Slash held him close, laying his chin on the man's head.

"Can I help, Slasher?" Axl asked, voice muffled because his face was in Slash's hoodie.

Slash sighed, giving in. "Here. Carry the paint rollers."

He handed the items to Axl, who smiled brightly and wiped the tears off of his face before grabbing them and carrying them gleefully.

Duff shook his head. "Let's hurry up because we can't leave Izzy alone with Stevie for too long. He'll kill the poor little man." Duff said.

They were repainting their apartment.

Slash and Axl officially said goodbye to the bed Axl never used and cleared some space in their room.

Ola would be proud, Axl smiles after they'd repainted the whole apartment.

They had cleared out their small storage room, sold stuff they didn't use, repainted and cleaned the room.

It wasn't too small, but it was large enough to fit a crib, a nursery station and some other baby stuff that Axl couldn't name even if a gun was pressed to his head.