Chapter 14. Trouble

You woke up in your bed with your foot propped up. It didn't hurt to bad but it also didn't feel good either. You laid there and went over yesterday and you came up to when you fell asleep on dean's lap and then you felt yourself being lifted and carried bridal style to your room.

You got up from the bed and hobbled out in the hallway when your ankle gave out. You fell on your side so now your elbow was bruised and your ankle was in serious pain.

Your ankle hurt so bad that you didn't think you could move and it wasn't exactly like there was anyone else here to help you so you called for help. "DEEEEAAN!!!" You yelled loud enough for him to hear. You laid your head on the floor and not even a minute later dean came running down the hallway.

"(Y/n) what's wrong? What happened?" He asked crouching down and helped you sit up.
"I was trying to walk but my damn ankle gave out and now it hurts like a bitch and my elbow is bruised now too" you said pouting looking at the floor.

Dean chuckled "ok come on let's get you fixed up" he said while helping you stand up but being carful of your elbow.

You stood up and started to walk but when you were about to biff it once again dean grabbed you and let you lean on him while he wrapped an arm around your waist making you blush.

He walked you too the couch in the library and helped you sit down. Once you were settled in he sat down right next to you and you laid your head on his shoulder. "What's the plan for today?" You asked.

You heard dean hum and then said " well seeing as you can't even walk by yourself that lowers our options" he said. That kinda hurt, you didn't mean to get hurt and now he's mad at you because he has to baby you. You couldn't do anything right could you? You let a couple silent tears out but dean must have felt the tears soak into his shirt.

He looked down and saw that you were crying and that broke his heart. He moved his arm around your waist and pulled you closer and held you until the tears stopped and only came out in sniffles.

After a few minutes of silence dean asked you "you want to tell me what that was about love?" He asked in a sweet manor making your heart melt. You sniffled and decided to tell him " I was just upset because these three days were supposed to be fun and I got hurt and your mad at me now because you have to baby me because I'm a cripple" you explained while a few more tears slipped out.

He held you tighter and rested his chin on your head and after a few minutes of silence he started to speak "you know I'm not mad at you right? I will never be mad at you maybe in the future I'll be annoyed but I won't ever be mad at you and I love helping you and to be honest we will always have other days to have fun and your not a cripple your just hurt and it will be gone in a few days" he says. You nod your head feeling a little better.

"Why don't we go get food and some pie" he says and you nod and stand up with his help and you guys make your way to your room so you can change and get ready to go.

You walk into your room and dean asks "you good?" And you smile and nod. God he is so handsome and nice. He closed the door and went to get ready as well. Your turned around and changed Into this outfit.

 Your turned around and changed Into this outfit